1. Globetrotters, you’ll be all set to conquer the globe with this pair of quirky loafers that quite literally put the world at your feet. Take it up two notches with a handmade wooden clutch that doubles up as a cross body bag and an oh-sotrendy marble iPhone case. You can be sure these picks from SABRINAGOH (#02-14) aren’t your usual touristy getups.
The World at Your Feet Cream Loafer, $129; WoodView TS Clutch, $66; Fabrix Marble iPhone 7 Snap Case, $30.
2. Pair 45R’s (#01-13/14) summery bandana and white handwoven leather belt with a cream cross body bag for a chic Sunday brunch look.
45R Leather Handwoven Belt, $370; Hula Gauze Bandana, $110; Henry Cuir Bag, $1,340.
3. Pamper your skin with this gentle luxury cleansing soap from -417 (#B2-23) to reveal a brighter and smoother complexion.
-417 Whitening Cleansing Soap (200ml), $160.
4. Lather up with this cleansing mousse from True Harmony (#B2-38/39) for that treat yo’self spa feel – at home.
Laurene Amino Acid Cleansing Mousse (160ml), $99-199.
5. Wake your skin up with The Body Shop’s (#B2-18) açai face mask and add pops of colour with its range of lip and cheek products.
The Body Shop Blusher Brush, $28.90; Amazonian Açai Energising Radiance Mask, $32.90; All-in-One Cheek Colour, $22.90; Lip and Cheek Stain, $24.90.
6. Upgrade your tresses from bland to glam with this matching bow and hair clips set from Alexandre De Paris (#01-18) – handcrafted in France, no less.
Alexandre De Paris Gift Box, $225.
7. Keep it simple with The Reckless Shop’s (#02-32) dark maroon luxe jersey dress and a one-of-a-kind handcrafted bioresin Amado Gudek necklace that’s ecofriendly, too.
Reckless Jersey Side Drape Dress, $89; Amado Gudek Crest Necklace, $129.
1. Hit all the right notes with To Be Calm’s (#B1-16) selection of scented candles.
To Be Calm Luxury Box, $99.
2. Fit all your daily necessities into this roomy and lightweight sling bag from Converse (#B2-46/47) for a casual day out.
Converse Red Sling Bag, $29.90.
3. Go back to basics with these beautifully-crafted slice soaps from Soap Stories (#B2-22). Psst, they make good gifts, too.
Soap Stories Slice Soap, $15.
4. Got a big date coming up? Fret not, Carmina’s (#01-66) double monk strap shoes instantly polishes up your outfit.
Carmina 80476 Robert in Burgundy, $645.
5. Every man needs a smart suit in his wardrobe. Get one tailored at CYC Made to Measure (#02-11/12), or, if you’re pressed for time, pick a set off the rack, along with cufflinks to match. Tight on your budget? A new tie refreshes your look just as well.
CYC Made to Measure Tuxedo Shirt, $185; Button Cufflinks, $49; Tie, $49.
6. Expand your timepiece collection with TIME INDEX (#B2-27). For everyday wear, a classic white face dial with tri-coloured strap does the trick. Trying to channel an athleisure vibe? You can’t go wrong with a Casio G-Shock.
Daniel Wellington classic oxford, $279; Casio G-Shock in white, $239; Casio G-Shock in red, $219.