It’s time to get off that couch. From October 7 to 23, Got to Move is dropping the beat island-wide with a colossal selection of workshops, performances, exhibitions and more. From bouncing on trampolines to moving like a puppet, even the most uncoordinated of us can learn a thing or two about dance. Here are five programmes to look out for. (And grab a slot quick – they get snapped up fast.)
Catch Got to Move at various venues from Oct 7-23. All programmes are free. Attend any two or more programmes to be part of GTM REWARDS and redeem dance class passes, performance tickets, mall vouchers, food and beverage vouchers, and more (while stocks last). For a full list of programmes and registration details, visit www.facebook.com/gottomovesg.
You might also like
- Five reasons why Radisson Golf and Convention Center Batam is perfect for the whole family
- Five dishes to try at Bedok Interchange Hawker Centre
- Four celebrities put their best faces forward at the world’s harshest locations
- Five reasons to check out the Wonder Full light and water show at Marina Bay Sands
- See Singapore in a different light