It’s time to get off that couch. From October 7 to 23, Got to Move is dropping the beat island-wide with a colossal selection of workshops, performances, exhibitions and more. From bouncing on trampolines to moving like a puppet, even the most uncoordinated of us can learn a thing or two about dance. Here are five programmes to look out for. (And grab a slot quick – they get snapped up fast.)
Catch Got to Move at various venues from Oct 7-23. All programmes are free. Attend any two or more programmes to be part of GTM REWARDS and redeem dance class passes, performance tickets, mall vouchers, food and beverage vouchers, and more (while stocks last). For a full list of programmes and registration details, visit www.facebook.com/gottomovesg.
You might also like
- 4 cool festival hubs to check out during i Light Marina Bay
- Three global celebrities count down to their next moment in the spotlight
- National Gallery Singapore is throwing a huge art party – and there’s something for everyone
- 5 reasons why the movies still have some magic about them
- These creative masterminds are transforming the Singapore Flyer