Got a case of wanderlust? Well, United Airlines’ here to quench your thirst for travel – the airline is offering the first non-stop flights between Singapore and San Francisco. You can now check the Californian city off your bucket list and visit its popular landmarks, including Pier 39, Alcatraz Island and the iconic Golden Gate Bridge, which opened in 1937. To sate your desire for adventure, we’re giving away a pair of Economy class round-trip tickets to this city by the bay. Simply answer the question below to win.
CLOSING DATE: January 31
Additional terms and conditions:
1. Open to Singapore residents only.
2. Verification of a valid Singaporean address from the winner required to confirm validity of prize.
3. Winner of the giveaway will receive a pair of round-trip tickets, which must be redeemed at the same time with travellers booked on the same flight at all times.
4. Winner will be liable for all applicable taxes, fees and surcharges (to be paid by credit card).
5. Winner will be responsible for relevant visa and documentation for the travel.
6. Valid for round-trip between Singapore and San Francisco only.
7. Tickets will be valid for six months, starting from Feb 1 to Jul 31, 2017.
8. Tickets are for Economy class.
9. All accommodation and expenses are not covered.