Love truffles, cheese and salumi? Then Gazebo has the degustations for you
Every Wednesday night is degustation night at Gazebo in Elizabeth Bay. Get an excellent value dego with or without matching wines.
Due to popular demand the Truffle and Cheese Dego has been extended to August 17.
We’re in the middle of truffle season in Australia so there’s no better time to celebrate the heady aromas and flavours of the Tuber. Gazebo’s five-course dego features:
- Mon Père Brie layered with truffle, truffled honey, seeded toast
- Burrata, beets, heirloom tomatoes, asparagus, basil, balsamic, grated truffle
- Mushroom tortellini, wild fungi, fresh shaved truffle white wine sauce, truffle pecorino
- Eye fillet crusted in truffle salt, roasted eschalots, cauliflower and cheese, red wine jus, truffle
- Warm apple galette, frangipane and truffle ice cream
The five courses are just $75, or $95 with matching wines.
From August 24 to September 28, the offering switches over to a Salumi and Cheese Dego that’s five courses for $65, or $95 with matching wines.