Hot off the heels of this year’s first Starbucks Japan cherry blossom collection is a second drop featuring even more sakura-themed merchandise. The new Japan-exclusive series includes pretty pink mugs and tumblers as well as an insulated tote bag. There’s even a new sakura-flavoured Frappuccino to ring in the spring season.
This second collection is now available online but you can only get them in stores from Thursday February 24. Here’s the full list of what’s on offer (from left to right in the photo above):
- Sakura 2022 Logo Magpetal Gradient 355ml (¥2,420)
- Sakura 2022 Heat Resistant Glass Petal 237ml (¥2,860)
- Sakura 2022 Glitter Mug Petal 296ml (¥2,090)
- Sakura 2022 Heat Resistant Glass Mug Medal 414ml (¥2,860)
- Sakura 2022 Stainless Mini Bottle Petal Gradient 237ml (¥3,520)
- Sakura 2022 Stainless Tumbler Pearl White 355ml (¥3,850)
- Sakura 2022 Tumbler Lace 355ml (¥2,200)
- Sakura 2022 Cold Storage Tote Bag (¥2,750)
- Sakura 2022 Stainless Tumbler Diamond Gradient 355ml (¥3,850)
- Sakura 2022 Stainless Bottle Pink Gold 473ml (¥4,840)
Along with the latest release comes a new Sakura Cassis Strawberry Shiratama Frappuccino. The drink is similar to this year’s first limited-time sakura Frappuccino as it also features strawberries and pieces of chewy rice cake. However, instead of shiratama mochi, this new Frappuccino includes pieces of nama yatsuhashi, a popular type of mochi from Kyoto. Inspired by cherry blossoms at night, the addition of cassis also gives the drink a darker pink hue. The Frappuccino, priced at ¥680 (¥668 takeaway), is now available.
To see this year’s first Starbucks Japan sakura collection as well as the limited-edition merchandise by the Starbucks Reserve Roastery Tokyo, visit here.
More from Time Out Tokyo
Want to be the first to know what’s cool in Tokyo? Sign up to our newsletter for the latest updates from Tokyo and Japan.