Electric Zoo: A guide to New York City's biggest electronic-dance-music festival
The fifth season of Made Event's Electric Zoo brings together electronic dance music's leading lights and superstars-in-the-making over Labor Day weekend.
Electric Zoo 2012
It was another 3 days of booming bass and banging beats at 2012's Electric Zoo festival.
Check out DJ sets and live mixes from a slew of this year's Electric Zoo artists.
Here's the day-by-day rundown of what you'll be partying to when Electric Zoo hits Randalls Island.
What, 12 hours of partying isn't enough? Keep the action coming at Made Event's series of after-parties.
Mixes, photos, and interviews from past Electric Zoos
We talked to a bevy of last year's attendees and stars.
Last year's edition delivered the electronic goods.
Hear hot sets from some of last year's artists and DJs.
Check out DJ mixes and live sets from a slew of this year's Electric Zoo artists.
You might also like
Clubs & Nightlife events
- New York attractions: New places that are already open
- The Black Party 2014: How not to make an ass of yourself
- Rising New York City bands you need to know
- Black Party NYC 2014
- Tooth Box: A Vagina Dentata Competition (NSFW) (slide show)
- La Soirée
- Brooklyn Electronic Music Festival: full lineup
- Best burlesque shows in NYC
- New York nightlife guide 2013: Clubs, parties and scene-makers
- Best dance clubs in New York City 2012