With cases on the rise and restrictions tightening across the city, we’ve all had to make a lot of difficult choices. That includes us here at Time Out. Recently, we made the tough decision to temporarily hit “snooze” on all services at Time Out Market Boston after December 20, 2020.
What exactly does that mean? As we enter this winter of uncertainty, we’ve halted all indoor dining, outdoor dining, takeout and delivery from the Market. We’ll continue to support our concessionaires during this time with coverage, shout-outs and more—so follow Time Out Market Boston's IG feed for the most up-to-date information.
At its heart, Time Out is a cheerleader for local business, so along with us, we hope you’ll continue to support the brick-and-mortar locations of the Market’s eateries during this time.
- Anoush'ella, 35 West Newton St, South End
- BISq, 1071 Cambridge St, Cambridge
- Cusser's, 304 Stuart St, Back Bay
- Gelato & Chill, 92 Derby St, Hingham
- Mamaleh's, One Kendall Sq, Cambridge
- Revolution Health Kitchen, 150 Huntington Ave, Back Bay
- Union Square Donuts, 20 Bow St, Somerville (and other locations)
And rest assured, we’ll be back again in 2021 with mouthwatering cuisine, craft cocktails and amazing cultural activations when we can all safely gather together once again. Until then, we hope you’ll keep lending your crucial support to these businesses, and the many other local spots that make Boston great.
Remember to keep an eye on Time Out Boston for all the latest news on The Hub.