Yesterday we shared an exclusive first look at Prince William and Kate meeting Governor Charlie Baker at Logan Airport when they first arrived. This is not only their first visit to the United States since 2014, but also their first visit to Boston. They will stay until Friday for the Earthshot Prize Awards.
On social media, Bostonians reacted with their favorite places that they think the royals should check out while they are in town. Here are some of our favorites:
- Giada – a luxury clothing brand on Boylston Street
- All our amazing restaurants
- Celtics game – this one they were spotted doing! And we heard that they were supposed to leave at half time, but they stuck around for the whole game after all and sat with Maura Healy and Michelle Wu.
- The Barking Crab – A Seaport classic waterfront seafood restaurant
- Brockton – a town on the South Shore
Find inspiration from the best that Boston has to offer by looking at our best restaurants guide, our list of the best things to do in the city and our roundup of where to find the best Christmas lights in Boston—whether you are royal or not!
For more information on what Will and Kate will be up to read our news piece from yesterday!