Ever pined for a pint of craft beer during your evening bus commute? Now you can finally scratch that itch for transit-adjacent imbibing, thanks to this new private drinking area located aboard a vintage CTA bus outside Goose Island's Fulton Street taproom in West Town.
The bus, which dates back to 1963, has been rehabbed and outfitted with tables, a heating system, Bluetooth speakers and a touchless ordering system to encourage social distancing. Once onboard, you and a small group of friends can hang out and admire the bus's retro charm over a pint of 312 (or your brew of choice) for up to two hours.
You can book a $10, two-hour reservation—which comes with a free beer—on Resy. In the meantime, take a sneak peek at the bus below.
Most popular on Time Out
- A ‘Hocus Pocus’-themed rooftop bar is popping up in West Town
- 5 neighborhoods you should visit during Open House Chicago 2020
- A glittering tunnel of lights will illuminate the Chicago Botanic Garden this winter
- Here's where to find apple picking near Chicago
- A village of igloos emerges in West Loop as restaurants prepare for winter