Heads up! We’re working hard to be accurate – but these are unusual times, so please always check before heading out.
We are expanding our team as our digital-first media strategy is giving us accelerated revenue growth opportunities and have new openings for Business Development Executives.
If have a passion for digital media, are driven, ambitious and want to make a lot of money, this is the role for you.
Why you should join us:
- a) You work independently and manage your own time.
- b) You have unlimited earning capacity.
- c) You will be working for some of the best media brands in the world.
On boarding process
First 2 weeks
You will be given sales and industry training where you will be taught how to sell, what to sell and how the world of digital media works.
During this time, the goal will be for you to get comfortable with your brands and learn as much as you can.
You might also be taken to events to help you network and meet people. The goal for the first 2 weeks is to understand your brands and offerings and be comfortable talking to people about them.
You will be given leads based on a market sector. For example, if you got motoring, you would be handling all the car brands in the country. You will then work with your manager / mentor to understand who the main players are and how to sell to them.
The goal for this week is to get you to talk to your first potential client and book a meeting.
This is where things get exciting. You will start going out for meetings, first with your manager / mentor and then alone. The goal this week is to speak to as many people as possible about your brand and what you do.
By Month 2 you should be able to close your first sale. Some superstars start closing sales in their first week out, but we believe everyone works at their own pace.
- a) The main responsibility of the Business Development Executives is to sell advertising and brand solutions to clients.
- b) You will also be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders within the industry.
- c) You are also required to follow the existing sales SOP and provide timely updates on prospects.
Please send your cover letter and resume with the position applied for in the subject line to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.