When really young, they draw on walls – not because they’re naughty, but out of a natural urge to express themselves with technicolour crayons.
1. Hamleys, Lovley Nailtastic funky nail polish, RM125 (top left)
2. Carousel, colour washable graffiti plush elephant, RM 99.90 (bottom left)
3. Aino Living, Hape All-in-1 art easel, RM299 (right)
This born sportsman (or woman) is the one with the highest energy levels. Keep them from bouncing off the walls with distractions such as outdoorsy gear and sporting equipment.
1. Carousel, Mahina MerFins, RM440 (top right)
2. Carousel, Little Riders Tiger helmet, RM158
3. Sports Direct, No Fear 28-inch skateboard, RM49
The Wild Child is chaotic to the core. Let them fight their own battles with blaster guns or live life on the edge sleeping in the mouth of a shark (sleeping bag of course!).
1. Petit Tots, SACO Baby Bites coral sleeping bag, RM630 (top centre)
2. Universal Fitness & Leisure, Puddle Jumper 3D in Orca and Octopus, RM139 (bottom left)
3. Hamleys, Speed Blaster gun, RM104.90 (bottom right)
More gift guides
Your Christmas conundrum sorted, from the cheap (below RM10!) to the chic. If you’re starting to panic about the amount of Christmas shopping you haven’t done yet, have no fear, your gift guide is here.