1. No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
3. Postal entries for competitions should be sent with your name, address, daytime telephone number, competition you are entering and answer to: Time Out Offers, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
4. Email entries for competitions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating in the subject header the competition you are entering.
5. Competitions are open to all UK residents (over the age of 18 in alcohol, tobacco or travel-related competitions, or in other cases as stated) except employees of Time Out, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post or offered for delivery insufficiently stamped.
7. Proof of delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
8. The winning answers and the names of prizewinners will be made available to those who send an SAE to the competition entry address. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out.
10. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise.
11. The closing date for receipt of entries is as stated for each individual competition in the magazine or online. The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid entries, and will be notified by telephone, email or post within two weeks of the closing date.
12. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.
13. Promoter: Time Out Magazine, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB. 1. The 1 x Winning Participant and their guests must be free and available on any of the 7th, 8th, 9th or 10th March to attend the Affordable Art Fair, Battersea Evolution. Tickets will be collected on arrival
2. The 1 x Winning Participant will be informed of their win by Mischief PR via the e-mail address provided in their Entry on 5th March 2013, the Winning participant must then confirm the dates they’d like to attend and stay at one of the following Double Tree By Hilton hotels; DoubleTree by Hilton London – West End, DoubleTree by Hilton London – Marble Arch, DoubleTree by Hilton London – Westminster, DoubleTree by Hilton London – Tower of London, DoubleTree by Hilton London – Victoria, Courthouse DoubleTree by Hilton London – Regent Street. Hotel bookings are subject to availability and if the winner’s first choice is not available, DoubleTree by Hilton will book the winner’s second choice hotel and so on.
3. Each Winning Participant must confirm (via return e-mail to Mischief PR) by 5th March 2013 that they and their chosen guests (including the names of such guest) can attend the Affordable Art Fair and have read, understood and can comply with these Terms and Conditions. If the Promoter does not receive such a confirmation e-mail from the Winning Participant by 5th March 2013, the Promoter will use the telephone number submitted on entry a maximum of three times to attempt to contact the Winner. Failing that, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Winning Participant’s entitlement to the Prize and re-allocate the Prize to another participant.
1. No purchase necessary.