1. No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries. Proof of delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, not for resale and cannot be exchanged for cash. All prizes are supplied in good faith, however Time Out Digital Ltd (“The Promoter”) has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
3. Competitions are open to all UK residents aged 18 or over except employees of Time Out, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
4. Entries submitted as per the guidelines stated on the competition page and here in the Terms and Conditions will be judged by the Guest Curator of the Digital Revolution Exhibition, Conrad Bodman, based on the following criteria: design innovation, and artistic quality. Decisions of the judges relating to the selection of the winner and all matters relating to this promotion will be final and binding.
5. The closing date for receipt of entries is Wednesday, July 2 2014 at 8.55pm. The winner will be notified by e-mail within 24 hours of the competition closing and will be given adequate time to confirm their acceptance of the prize. Entrants who have not won a prize will not receive notification. The Promoter is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including incorrect contact details or technical difficulties associated therewith. In the event that the winner cannot be contacted for any reason, another winner will be selected as per the judging criteria.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse the prize to any applicant and the right to withdraw access at any time and without giving reason.
7. The written text comprising entries and their copyright automatically become the property of Time Out and may be used in any form in Time Out digital and print properties in the future, featured alongside the full name of the entrant. By entering, entrants confirm they personally created their entry.
8. One winning entrant will receive one pair of tickets to the Digital Revolution on Saturday July 5 2014 where they will see their winning design being printed at the Co(de) Factory exhibit at the Barbican. The winning piece will be the first design printed, and will be on show within the exhibition until September 14.
9. Individuals may request the name and county of the winner by submitting a self-addressed, stamped envelope, and specifying the competition about which they are inquiring, before 1 September 2014 to: Competitions, Time Out Magazine, Universal house, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB. By participating, you agree to The Promoter providing your name and the county of your residence in response to such requests.
10. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise.
11. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.
12. Time Out is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the competition and for the comprehensive travel insurance provided. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of The Barbican.
13. Time Out accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by entrants as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize.
14. Promoter: Time Out Digital Ltd, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.