1. No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
3. Postal entries for competitions should be sent with your name, address, daytime telephone number, competition you are entering and answer to: Time Out Offers, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
4. Email entries for competitions should be sent to email@example.com clearly stating in the subject header the competition you are entering.
5. Competitions are open to all UK residents (over the age of 18 in alcohol, tobacco or travel-related competitions, or in other cases as stated) except employees of Time Out, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post or offered for delivery insufficiently stamped.
7. Proof of delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
8. The winning answers and the names of prizewinners will be made available to those who send an SAE to the competition entry address. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out.
10. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise.
11. The closing date for receipt of entries is as stated for each individual competition in the magazine or online. The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid entries, and will be notified by telephone, email or post within two weeks of the closing date.
12. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.
13. Promoter: Time Out Magazine, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
1.The VIP tickets to Pinta London are for access to the show on a date between Thursday 12th and Sunday 15th June
2.Dinner at Hunter 486 in The Arch is for two people and will include three courses from a seasonal set menu – drinks are not included. This is to be taken on a date between Thursday 12th and Sunday 15th June, subject to availability
3. The night’s stay at The Arch is for two people in a standard double room, including breakfast. This is to be taken on a date between Thursday 12th and Sunday 15th June, subject to availability
4.The guided tour of Pinta London is only to be taken on a date between Friday 13th and Sunday 15th June
5.The refreshments on site will include a glass of wine for two people
6.Two day travelcards will be provided, covering zones 1-4
You may also like
Snap up exclusive discounts in London
Time Out's handpicked deals — hurry, they won't be around for long...