Heads up! We’re working hard to be accurate – but these are unusual times, so please always check before heading out.
1. These terms and conditions (“Rules”) apply to Competition(s) featured by Time Out on its online website. By entering a Competition, entrants (“Entrant(s)” or “You”) agree to be bound by these Rules. Time Out reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or the Rules without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on its online website. The Promoter of the Competition is Time Out Digital Limited, 4th floor, 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, London WC2H 8AD.
2. There is no purchase requirement to enter the Competition. There is no charge to register with Time Out website if you enter the competition online (internet). Entrants are responsible for the cost of their connection to the Competition web page via the Internet. Time Out does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Competition web page or website.
3. The Competition starts on Wednesday Jul 29 2015 (“Start Date”), and ends on Wednesday September 9 2015 at 11.45pm British Time on (“End Date”).
4. Only one entry per person is allowed (“Entry” or “Entries”). An Entry is allowed online (“Online Entry” or “Online Entries”). Online Entries should be made online via the Internet to the Time Out website on the Competition web page and Entrants can email their respective Entry (by clearly stating in the subject header the name of the Competition to which they participate) to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. You understand that all Entries submitted to Time Out automatically become the property of Time Out.
5. By entering the Competition You hereby warrant that all information submitted by You is true, current and complete. Time Out reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Entrants. The contact details you provide with your Entry may be used to send any prizes so you need to make sure it is correct. Time Out does not accept responsibility for lost, damaged, invalid or illegible Entries.
6. Each Competition is open only to legal residents in the United Kingdom, who are at least the minimum age of 18 years old. Employees of Time Out, its agents, contractors and their family members, or any third party related to the administration of the Competition, are not eligible to enter the Competition.
7. Winners Selection: all winning Entries (“Winner(s)”) will be selected randomly from all correct Entries received by the End Date. The Winners will be contacted by Time Out by telephone or email within two (2) weeks from the End Date of Competition and are required to confirm acceptance of the Prize within seven (7) days of notification. If Time Out is unable to contact a Winner or if a Winner is unable to confirm its acceptance of the Prize, Time Out reserves the right to select another Prize Winner drawn in accordance of these Rules. Time Out shall have no liability to previously selected Prize Winners who have not responded on time. Time Out reserves the right to ask the Winner to provide a proof an age and/or country of residence. Winners may be announced on Time Out website for at least thirty (30) days’ after the Prize has been awarded and as such Time Out will have the right (without additional permission) to use their names, age and town/city for that purpose and they maybe requested by Time Out to participate in post-event publicly both in paper and online.
8. Prize. The prize as described is available on the date of the publication of the Competition. There is only one Winner to the Prize. The prize is non-transferable. No cash alternative is available for the prize. In the unlikely event that the prize should become unavailable, Time Out reserves the right to substitute a prize which it reasonably determines as being of equal value. The prize provider is Abercrombie & Kent and Royal Academy of Arts (“Prize Provider”).
10. Jurisdiction. The Competition, and the Rules, will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England,
11. Competition closes 03.09.2015. The winner will be contacted within two weeks of the closing date
12. Prize is valid for travel between 1 January 2016 and 1 December 2016, subject to availability, blackout periods and other restrictions. The prize must be taken, and travel completed, during this period.
13. Prize includes two return economy airfares from the UK, airport transfers in NYC, and three nights’ accommodation based on two people sharing a studio king room at The Refinery Hotel on a B&B basis. The winner will also receive two VIP tickets to ‘Joseph Cornell: Wanderlust’ at the Royal Academy of Arts (the date of the VIP view is 25 September. If the winner is unable to attend on that date, the Royal Academy of Arts could offer them VIP tickets to another of our shows on the date of their choice.)
14. All other costs to be paid by winner. The prize does not include travel between the winner’s home and the airport, travel insurance, incidentals and tips.
15. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. Prizes must not be sold or auctioned.
16. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to ensure they have a valid passport and travel insurance.
17. Booking of holiday by prize winner to be made at least 8 weeks before preferred travel dates with Abercrombie & Kent.
18. Competition is only open to UK Residents aged 18 years or over.