Heads up! We’re working hard to be accurate – but these are unusual times, so please always check before heading out.
1. These terms and conditions (“Rules”) apply to Competition(s) featured by Time Out on its online website. By entering a Competition, entrants (“Entrant(s)” or “You”) agree to be bound by these Rules. Time Out reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or the Rules without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on its online website. The Promoter of the Competition is Time Out Digital Limited, 4th floor, 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, London WC2H 8AD.
2. There is no purchase requirement to enter the Competition. There is no charge to register with Time Out website if you enter the competition online (internet). Entrants are responsible for the cost of their connection to the Competition web page via the Internet. Time Out does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Competition web page or website.
3. The Competition starts on Thurs July 9 2015 (“Start Date”), and ends on Wednesday July 22 2015 at 12pm British Time (“End Date”).
4. Only one entry per person is allowed (“Entry” or “Entries”). An Entry is allowed online (“Online Entry” or “Online Entries”). Online Entries should be made online via the Internet to the Time Out website on the Competition web page and Entrants can email their respective Entry (by clearly stating in the subject header the name of the Competition to which they participate) to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. You understand that all Entries submitted to Time Out automatically become the property of Time Out.
5. By entering the Competition You hereby warrant that all information submitted by You is true, current and complete. Time Out reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Entrants. The contact details you provide with your Entry may be used to send any prizes so you need to make sure it is correct. Time Out does not accept responsibility for lost, damaged, invalid or illegible Entries.
6. Each Competition is open only to legal residents in the United Kingdom, who are at least the minimum age of 18 years old. Employees of Time Out, its agents, contractors and their family members, or any third party related to the administration of the Competition, are not eligible to enter the Competition.
7. Winners Selection: all winning Entries (“Winner(s)”) will be selected randomly from all correct Entries received by the End Date. The Winners will be contacted by Time Out by telephone or email within two (2) weeks from the End Date of Competition and are required to confirm acceptance of the Prize within seven (7) days of notification. If Time Out is unable to contact a Winner or if a Winner is unable to confirm its acceptance of the Prize, Time Out reserves the right to select another Prize Winner drawn in accordance of these Rules. Time Out shall have no liability to previously selected Prize Winners who have not responded on time. Time Out reserves the right to ask the Winner to provide a proof an age and/or country of residence. Winners may be announced on Time Out website for at least thirty (30) days’ after the Prize has been awarded and as such Time Out will have the right (without additional permission) to use their names, age and town/city for that purpose and they maybe requested by Time Out to participate in post-event publicly both in paper and online.
12. Exclusive overnight stay for two persons in Two Roaming Beds (Grey).
13. An opportunity for an exclusive ride on Isomeric Slides and Two Flying Machines 9.30pm – 12pm and exclusive access to all artworks (except Isomeric Slides and Two Flying Machines) in Carsten Höller: Decision until midnight. Works may be switched off earlier on request.
14. Use of Insensatus Vol. 1 Fig. 1, a set of dream-enhancing toothpastes to induce and influence male- and female-oriented dreams designed by Carsten Höller.
15. Complimentary tea, coffee and water served, 10% discount for up to six people at Skylon restaurant on day of arrival. Please check the website for opening hours. (Booking is strongly advised).
16. Access to Southbank Centre Members Bar at Royal Festival Hall on evening of stay. Opening hours: 10am – 10.30pm every day.
17. 20% discount on Southbank Centre Membership.
18. Showering facilities on request (towels provided).
19. Prize winners must be over 18 years old.
20. You are not permitted to bring food or drink into the gallery spaces, except bottled water provided. Tea and coffee making facilities will be provided in the Dan Graham Pavilion on demand.
21. The overnight stay is only valid for the evening of 29 July. The night stay check in is 9.30 onwards (but the winner is also invited to the Time Out reader's evening on the same evening so can arrive from 7.30pm).