HOW TO ENTER
This competition is organised by Time Out Digital Limited (“Time Out”) in association with Tate (“Prize Provider”). We want you to answer the multiple choice question correctly to be in with a chance of winning (the “Entry”). Submit your Entry by filling out the entry form between January 4 and January 14 for your chance to be selected to win two tickets to the Tate Modern's exhibition The World Goes Pop, as well as one private introduction to the exhibition by the curator, one meal for two at the Tate Modern restaurant, one night's stay for two at The Mondrian London Hotel, two exhibition scarves, two tote bags, one exhibition catalogue and one poster (prize to take place on Friday January 22). There will also be five runners up prizes that equal one pair of tickets and one catalogue for the exhibition The World Goes Pop (the “Competition”).
HOW IT WORKS
Complete your Entry by answering the multiple choice question correctly. The correct answers will be entered into a random ballot from which the winner will be drawn.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Competition begins at 12.15am on January 4 (the “Start Date”). The Competition closes at 12:15am on January 14 (the “End Date”).
2. The Competition is open to all UK residents, except employees of Time Out and the Prize Provider, its agents, contractors and their family members. Entrants under the age of 18 on the competition closing date, 14 January 2016, should obtain written permission from their parent or guardian to enter this competition and produce such permission to Tate if required.
3. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
4. By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
5. Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Time Out a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
6. The winner and runners up will be notified by Time Out by telephone or email within two (2) days from the End Date of Competition.
7. The winner and runners up will be selected at random from a ballot which comprises all the correct answers.
8. The prize package includes two tickets to the Tate Modern's exhibition The World Goes Pop, as well as one private introduction to the exhibition by the curator, one meal for two at the Tate Modern restaurant, one night's stay for two at The Mondrian London Hotel, two exhibition scarves, two tote bags, one exhibition catalogue and one poster (prize to take place on Friday January 22). There will also be five runners up prizes that equal one pair of tickets and one catalogue for the exhibition The World Goes Pop (the “Prize Package”)
9. All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry
10. The winners and runners up may be required to participate in publicity which may include having his/her photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
11. All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified
12. The Prize Package will be provided by Time Out London.
13. The winner and runners up will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The Winner and runners up may be asked to provide identification. Any Winner or runner up who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 48 hours of notification after reasonable efforts have been made to contact them will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
14. The names of the winner and runners up may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which competition you would like the winner’s details for, to Time Out Digital Limited, 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London or by email to email@example.com by January 14 2016.
15. Time Out’s selection of the winner and runners up is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
17. Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
18. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out and the Prize Provider reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value
19. Time Out accepts no responsibility if the Prize Provider refuses to redeem the prize.
20. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out and/or the Prize Provider and which prevents Time Out and/or the Prize Provider from complying with these terms and conditions, neither Time Out nor the Prize Provider will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Time Out reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
21. This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
22. By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
23. The Competition promoter is Time Out Digital Limited of 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London and all references to Time Out shall mean Time Out Digital Limited. Time Out shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.
SPECIFIC PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS
24. The competition prize fulfilment is to be organised by The Board of Trustees of the Tate Gallery (“Tate”).
25. By entering the competition each entrant gives Tate a licence to use the entry for communication to the public which includes in-gallery use and internet use in perpetuity on Tate online at www.tate.org.uk.
26. Entries to this competition are made at the entrant’s own expense and Tate shall not be liable for any costs incurred in making or submitting the entry.
27. By entering this competition, entrants waive their moral right in the entry in favour of Tate and permit Tate to edit the entry as necessary for publicity purposes and/or use on Tate online.
28. Tate reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason whatsoever in its absolute discretion.
29. Tate reserves the right to cancel the competition if deemed necessary at any stage.
30. Tate shall not be obliged to use any entry and shall not be liable for any entrant’s loss of publicity or enhancement of reputation.
31. There will be one overall winner of The World Goes Pop package:
– For 2 people
– Private introduction the exhibition by the Curator
– 2x exhibition tickets
– Meal for two in the Tate Modern restaurant
– 1 night hotel stay at The Mondrian Hotel
– 2x exhibition scarves, 2x tote bags and 1x catalogue and 1x exhibition poster
– Prize to take place on the evening of Friday 22 Jan
32. There will be one overall winner of the meal for two in one of the Tate restaurants to the value of £120. The winner will pay for any excess of this value spent at the meal. There is no alternative cash or voucher prize.
33. Tate will provide stay at the Mondrian Hotel for one night. The winner will pay for any excess charges at the hotel not included in the package. Tate will not provide Valet Parking, Room Service, In Room Spa Services or a meal in the hotel package.
34. There will be five runners up prizes consisting of:
– 1x pair of exhibition tickets with one exhibition catalogue
35. The prize prohibits re-entering the exhibition or Tate restaurant once the ticket has been used.
36. Tate may require the winning entrant to participate in post competition publicity.
37. By entering this competition all entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions as a condition of entry.