To celebrate the success of Carsten Höller: Decision exhibition, and as part of our partnership with the Southbank Centre, we're offering a unique overnight stay for two on Weds July 29 in Höller's Two Roaming Beds (Grey), a pair of robotic beds that roam the Hayward Gallery while you sleep.
This is your chance to fully immerse yourself in Höller's participatory world after hours. The beds are programmed to move around at a leisurely pace of 0.7 metres a minute, so you won’t be whizzing around while you snooze, but you might well wake up on the other side of the gallery in the morning. This amazing prize also includes an exclusive ride on Höller's Isomeric Slides and Two Flying Machines, as well as exclusive access to all the other installations from 9.30pm to midnight.
Please note that this competition has now closed.
This petit Old Street space specialises in Japanese craftsmanship, and is split between an exhibition area with contemporary Japanese art and a gallery concept store selling home decor pieces and gifts.
Venue says: “Jun18-26: Sway Sake Week. Sample. Experience and enjoy various kinds of delicious Japanese sake, celebrate this brewing tradition with Sway!”
You might also like
- 'Carsten Höller: Decision' at the Hayward Gallery - your ultimate guide
- New year, new wardrobe: win £1,500 to spend at Westfield
- Win VIP tickets to a show of your choice at The SSE Arena, Wembley
- Win a mini-break at Kent’s beautiful wildlife reserve
- Win a trip to New York and London to see ‘Edge of Tomorrow’