The Hayward Gallery's Carsten Höller: Decision is one of the most talked about art exhibitions of the year. As part of our partnership with the Southbank Centre, we're giving away 100 pairs of tickets to an exclusive private view on Weds July 29 at 7.30pm.
Lucky readers will have the opportunity to freely explore Höller's exhibition, which our art critics awarded a fantastic four stars. The Belgian artist immerses visitors in a series of environments exploring perception and decision making - whether it’s finding your way through pitch-black metal corridors from the entrance to the lower gallery; attempting to get inside a giant die; opting to take a red and white pill that may or may not be a placebo or seeing the world upside-down and soaring above London’s traffic in a flying machine.
We have 100 pairs of tickets to give away for this exclusive Time Out reader event. So, to be in with a chance of going, just enter your details below:
You might also like
- Win one of 100 pairs of tickets to a private view of 'Soundscapes' at the National Gallery
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to Acoustic East
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to Joe Bonamassa at the Eventim Apollo
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to an Audrey Hepburn exhibition and exclusive film screening
- Time Out Card competition: Win a pair of tickets to Foodies Festival, Clapham Common