To celebrate the Barbican’s immersive exhibition Digital Revolution, we’re giving away tickets to an exclusive private view. Guests will have access to the Barbican’s exhibition on the evening of Monday September 1, when they’ll be greeted with a champagne reception and a talk from the exhibition’s curator and with Time Out's deputy visual arts editor Freire Barnes.
Lucky readers will have the opportunity to explore the immersive exhibition examining digital creativity, which is running at the Barbican until 14 September 2014. Digital Revolution brings together artists, filmmakers, designers, musicians and game developers, all pushing the boundaries of their fields through the use of digital media.
Interact with a three-dimensional laser light field, meet giant robotic snakes and see the future of wearable tech. Step into digital culture's past and revisit classic videogames and vintage music hardware.
We have 100 pairs of tickets to give away for this exclusive Time Out reader event. To be in with a chance of going, just enter your details below:
You might also like
- Win one of 50 pairs of tickets to a private view at Tate Britain
- Win a VIP trip to the Affordable Art Fair
- Win tickets to one of six Halloween parties in London
- Win a night at the Opening Preview Party of 'Sensing Spaces' at the Royal Academy of Arts
- Win VIP tickets to the Pinta London art fair and one night's stay at a luxury hotel