The National Gallery's Sainsbury Wing has come alive this season with 'Soundscapes', an exhibition that's both a feast for the ears as well as the eyes, and to celebrate we're giving away 100 pairs of tickets to an exclusive Time Out evening which includes a drink on arrival and an introduction from the curator on Weds Sep 2 at 6.30pm.
The 'Soundscapes' exhibition features sound artists and musicians including Jamie xx, Nico Muhly and Gabriel Yared who have each created unique compositions inspired by six of the National Gallery’s finest canvases. It's an immersive and site specific exhibition, inviting visitors to ‘hear’ the paintings and ‘see’ the sound, with each painting and its unique accompanying audio displayed in special soundproofed rooms.
As part of our partnership with the National Gallery, we have 100 pairs of tickets to give away for this exclusive reader event. So, to be in with a chance of going, just enter your details below:
You might also like
- Win one of 100 pairs of tickets to a private view of Carsten Höller: Decision at the Hayward Gallery
- Win a boutique hotel break terms and conditions
- 'Soundscapes' at The National Gallery: curator interview
- Giveaway: 2,000 pairs of exclusive Hawker House preview tickets
- Win top-price tickets to see ENO's 'Death in Venice'