To celebrate our partnership with Tate Modern, we're giving away 50 pairs of tickets to an exclusive private view of one of the greats of 20th century art - Richard Hamilton. Taking place at 7pm, Februrary 19, this exclusive event will allow you to sample the work of one of most innovative artists of his generation in the company of Time Out's Art Editor, Martin Coomer, who will be hosting a special curator's Q&A on the evening. Refreshments will also be provided. One of the most influential British artists of the 20th century, Richard Hamilton(1922–2011) is widely regarded as a founding figure of pop art, who continued to experiment and innovate over a career of 60 years. Tate Modern's retrospective will encompass the full scope of Hamilton’s work, from his early exhibition designs of the 1950s to his final paintings of 2011. This exhibition explores his relationship to design, painting, photography and television, as well as his engagement and collaborations with other artists.
For your chance to win, just enter your details below.
You might also like
- WIN dinner for two at one of Taste of London’s top restaurants
- Win an animal adventure on a family minibreak in London
- Time Out Card ballot: Win tickets to an exclusive private screening of Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
- Win a VIP beach hut for you and seven people at Camden Beach presented by Stoli
- Quiz: which film should you see at the BFI London Film Festival?