1. No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
3. Postal entries for competitions should be sent with your name, address, daytime telephone number, competition you are entering and answer to: Time Out Offers, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
4. Email entries for competitions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating in the subject header the competition you are entering.
5. Competitions are open to all UK residents (over the age of 18 in alcohol, tobacco or travel-related competitions, or in other cases as stated) except employees of Time Out, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post or offered for delivery insufficiently stamped.
7. Proof of delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
8. The winning answers and the names of prizewinners will be made available to those who send an SAE to the competition entry address. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner will be decided by a random, computer-generated selection from the correct entries received during the promotion period. The competition closes on Monday 14 July 2014 and the prize draw will take place on Tuesday 15 July 2014. The winner will be notified by e-mail within 24 hours of the competition closing and will be given adequate time to confirm their acceptance of the prize. Entrants who have not won a prize will not receive notification. The Promoter is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including incorrect contact details or technical difficulties associated therewith. In the event that the winner cannot be contacted for any reason having been given adequate time to claim their prize, another winner will be selected.
Decisions of the promoter relating to the drawing and all matters relating to this promotion will be final and binding. The odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
10. The prize package features:
- An exclusive private curator-led tour of Kensington Palace for six people
- Special access to the dress store where an expert will show you priceless items from the Ceremonial Dress Collection (not normally open to the public)
- Champagne afternoon tea in the Orangery for six people
- A family membership with unlimited entry to all Historic Royal Palaces for one year. Family membership includes free entries for two adults and up to six children
- Six tickets to Hampton Court Palace
11. The prize must be redeemed within three months of the winner taking up the prize.
12. Dates subject to availability.
13. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out.
14. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise.
15. The closing date for receipt of entries is as stated for each individual competition in the magazine or online. The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid entries, and will be notified by telephone, email or post within two weeks of the closing date.
16. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.
17. Promoter: Time Out Digital Ltd., Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
Support Time Out
We see you’re using an ad-blocker. Ad revenue is Time Out’s main source of income. The content you’re reading is made by independent, expert local journalists.
Support Time Out directly today and help us champion the people and places which make the city tick. Cheers!Donate now