There aren't many parts of London we're scared to venture into these days. The depths of the Thames, maybe? The lion enclosure at London Zoo? But The London Dungeon has always given us the shivers (mostly in a good way) and you could win one of 50 pairs of tickets to celebrate its massive, terrifying makeover, which will be unveiled on March 1 2013. The all-new multi-million pound attraction housed in the vast underground vaults below County Hall on the south bank will bring a thousand years of London history to life with incredible special effects and frighteningly funny live shows.
Hold your breath through ghastly plague-ridden streets, see where Guy Fawkes' plot went wrong and keep your distance from Jack the Ripper. If you're not shaken by the 18 shows or dozens of other surprises, The London Dungeon now features two thrill rides to get your heart racing. On Henry's Wrath you'll even be condemned by Henry VIII himself, played virtually by Brian Blessed.
For your chance to win one of 50 pairs of tickets to The London Dungeon, just enter your details below.
Terms and conditions apply. By entering this competition you agree to receive relevant communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions. This competition will close at 12pm on March 18 2013.
You might also like
- Win one of 50 pairs of tickets to Comedy Central’s Friendsfest
- Win VIP tickets to the EE British Academy Film Awards
- Win a night at the Opening Preview Party of 'Sensing Spaces' at the Royal Academy of Arts
- Win a meal at one of 12 restaurants with Taste of London Winter
- Terms and Conditions: Win an exclusive rooftop tour of Hampton Court Palace