HOW TO ENTER
This competition is organised by Time Out Digital Limited (“Time Out”) in association with Young & Co.’s Brewer P.L.C. (“Young’s ”). We want you to answer the multiple choice question correctly to be in with a chance of winning (the “Entry”). Submit your Entry by filling out the entry form found at www.timeout.com/youngsbday between 15 September 2015 and 21 September 2015 for your chance to be selected to win a birthday party in your favourite Young’s pub – including VIP service in a private area (subject to availability) with champagne reception, canapés on arrival, three course meal and drinks for up to 10 guests (visit youngs.co.uk for a full list of Young’s pubs) (the “Competition”).
The Competition can only be entered by people who are 18 years old or over. By entering this Competition, you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age and accept the Terms and Conditions set out below. If you are under 18 or do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you must leave this promotion immediately.
Time Out reminds you to drink responsibly and recommends you consult the following website for the facts: www.drinkaware.co.uk.
HOW IT WORKS
Complete your Entry by answering the multiple choice question correctly. The correct answers will be entered into a random ballot from which the winner will be drawn.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Competition begins at 12.15am on 15 September 2015 (the “Start Date”). The Competition closes at 11:45pm on 21 September 2015 (the “End Date”).
2. The Competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Time Out and Young’s, its agents, contractors and their family members.
3. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
4. By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
5. Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Time Out a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
6. The winner will be notified by Time Out by telephone or email on or before 25 September 2015.
7. The winner will be selected at random from a ballot which comprises all the correct answers.
8. The prize package includes a £100.00 bar tab which can be used by the winner to purchase alcohol and/or food at one of the seven locations set out in the Specific Prize Terms & Conditions below (the “Prize Package”).
9. The winner must be aged 18 or older.
10. All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry.
11. The Winners may be required to participate in publicity which may include having his/her photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
12. All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
13. The Prize Package will be provided by Young & Co.’s Brewer P.L.C. and is subject to their terms and conditions available below.
14. The winner will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The Winner may be asked to provide identification. Any Winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 48 hours of notification after reasonable efforts have been made to contact them will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
15. The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which competition you would like the winner’s details for, to Time Out Digital Limited, 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London or by email to email@example.com by 21 October 2015.
16. Time Out’s selection of the winner is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
17. The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
18. Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
19. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out and Young’s reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value.
20. Time Out accepts no responsibility if Young’s Beer refuses to redeem the prize.
21. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out and/or Young’s and which prevents Time Out and/or Young’s from complying with these terms and conditions, neither Time Out nor Young’s will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Time Out reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
22. This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
24. The Competition promoter is Time Out Digital Limited of 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London and all references to Time Out shall mean Time Out Digital Limited. Time Out shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.
YOUNG’S & CO.’S BREWER P.L.C. SPECIFIC PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS
25. The prize package includes: food and drink for up to 10 guests in a Young’s pub of the winner’s choice. Visit youngs.co.uk for a full list of Young’s pubs.
26. The maximum prize value is £1,500. Any spend in excess of this must be covered by the prize winner themselves.
27. The prize winner must be over 18.
28. The prize package may be redeemed on a date of the winner’s choice subject to availability and pub opening hours. Excludes dates between 14 December 2015 and 1 January 2016.
29. The prize package must be redeemed by 31 January 2016.
30. Promoter: Young’s & Co.’s Brewer P.L.C., Riverside House, 26 Osiers Road, Wandsworth, London SW18 1NH. Registered no: 32762