Pint-sized pop star Ariana Grande is performing at the O2 next year and you can already get your hands on tickets. The singer, who's known for her smart collaborations with the likes of Nicky Minaj, Jessie J, Meghan Trainor, Iggy Azalea and The Weeknd, is performing in London on the final leg of her 'Dangerous Woman' tour.
She's kicking things off in New York's Madison Square Gardens on December 9, before heading across the US and to Europe, where she's got dates in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Belgium.
Grande is taking the O2's stage for one night on May 25 2017, following performances in Manchester, Birmingham and Dublin.
But the 'Baby I' singer wasn't the only star to announce gigs and concerts this week...
Here are some more gigs that have just been announced:
- Take That are set to roll out the old faves and perform new tracks from their album 'Wonderland' at the O2 on June 6 and 7 2017.
- Swedish singer Tove Lo is touring her second album next year, performing at O2 Shepherd's Bush Empire on March 17 2017.
- Ex-Libertines frontman Peter Doherty is showcasing new material at O2 Kentish Town Forum on December 6, before Amber Run step onto the same stage on February 25 next year.
- Village Underground in Shoreditch is playing host to Dutch Uncles on March 13 2017.
- Emotive pop is on the bill at Roundhouse on February 13 2017 when Tegan & Sara take the stage.
- Soulful teen Jorja Smith is performing at Omeara in London Bridge on December 7.
- Tickets are on sale for all-female group Lips Choir's alternative carol concert at the Coronet Theatre on December 16 and 17.
- Indie pop duo Lemaitre are at XOYO on February 11 2017.
Looking for something a little sooner? Take a look at the ten best gigs this week that you can actually get tickets for