Instagram recently revealed the top ten most Instagrammed places in the UK – and we don't meant to brag, but every single one of them was in London. No biggie. Now the app has released its list of the top ten most geotagged places IN THE WORLD, so we obviously thought London would get a look-in. I mean, have you seen this city? But looking through the list we saw New York (THREE times), Paris (twice), Los Angeles, Moscow but, er, no London. What the heck is going on? And it gets worse, because London didn't even make the top 20. Ouch.
You won't find our lovely city on it but if you still care about the top ten list, here it is:
1. Disneyland – Anaheim, California
2. Times Square – New York, New York
3. Central Park — New York, New York
4. The Eiffel Tower – Paris, France
5. Walt Disney World — Bay Lake, Florida
6. Musée du Louvre — Paris, France
7. Dodgers Stadium — Los Angeles, California
8. Santa Monica Pier — Santa Monica, California
9. Madison Square Garden — New York, New York
10. Red Square — Moscow, Russia
Want to see some lovely pics of London? Take a look at at these classic Instagram shots of the Millennium Bridge.