The legendary stadium has been hosting the nation’s biggest sporting and musical events since 1923. But for football fans, the fact that they can tour where the FA Cup final is played is what makes this place so special.
|Venue name:||Cineworld Cinema - Wembley|
107 London Designer Outlet
|Do you own this business?|
- Nobody wanted this one: a reboot of a series that now feels redundant with every galaxy-guarding wisecrack coming from the theater next door. But how fun was it back in 1997, when CGI-heavy sci-fi first collided with salt-and-pepper buddy comedy? ...Read more
- There’s a lot that’s mind-bendingly corny about director Danny Boyle and writer Richard Curtis’s ‘Yesterday’, a peppy ‘what-if?’ musical comedy that imagines a world in which the Beatles never existed. Your ability to spend time in its big-hearted...Read more
- Review by Phil de Semlyen Let’s tackle the baby elephant in the room first: how does Disney’s new Dumbo look in a live-action movie? Happily, the teeny pachyderm is a suitably heart-melting presence in Tim Burton’s relatively orthodox redo of the...Read more
- Review by Joshua Rothkopf Unusually for a horror director, Ari Aster knows the real world is awful enough. Life doles out plenty of pain. ‘Hereditary’, his 2018 feature debut and one of the scariest movies in a decade, basically went: My grief ov...Read more
- Review by Joshua Rothkopf Arriving with the momentum that only 21 previous global blockbusters can provide, ‘Avengers: Endgame’ is the multiplex-rattling and curiously emotional culmination of the Marvel Cinematic Universe – at least until the ...Read more
Snap up exclusive discounts in London
Time Out's handpicked deals — hurry, they won't be around for long...