1. No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
3. Postal entries for competitions should be sent with your name, address, daytime telephone number, competition you are entering and answer to: Time Out Offers, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
4. Email entries for competitions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating in the subject header the competition you are entering.
5. Competitions are open to all UK residents (over the age of 18 in alcohol, tobacco or travel-related competitions, or in other cases as stated) except employees of Time Out, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post or offered for delivery insufficiently stamped.
7. Proof of delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
8. The winning answers and the names of prizewinners will be made available to those who send an SAE to the competition entry address. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out.
10. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise.
11. The closing date for receipt of entries is as stated for each individual competition in the magazine or online. The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid entries, and will be notified by telephone, email or post within two weeks of the closing date.
12. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.
13. Promoter: Time Out Magazine, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
1. Over 18s only
2. No re-admittance
3. Bill subject to change
An Indian tapas restaurant from the team behind India's biggest food festival, The Grub Fest. The decor is extravagant, with big mirrors everywhere, elaborate decorative moulding and chandeliers. This contemporary take on Indian dining is served on small sharing plates, but there are also a few intriguing mains to choose from, such as cottage cheese and cashew sauce pie, 'mish mash bun' with a mix of seasonal vegetables, and Yorkshire pudding with a cashew crust. Drinks come hot and cold, with boozey beverages encorporating spirits and wine mainly, with a ahdnful of beers and cider. If you're feeling adventurous or a bit rough, have a health shot – but these aren't the kind you get from the doc – these are like tiny smoothies containing almond milk, gooseberries, turmeric, ginger, poppy seeds and the like.
Venue says: “Brand new Indian tapas style restaurant and cocktail bar, open in Fitzrovia for lunch, dinner and cocktails!”
You might also like
- Terms and Conditions: Makers at Fairground competition
- Terms and conditions - Win an A-list experience at The Athenaeum Hotel & Apartments
- Terms and conditions: Pick a winner in our #SEhiddengems competition
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to Acoustic East
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to Joe Bonamassa at the Eventim Apollo