1. No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
3. Postal entries for competitions should be sent with your name, address, daytime telephone number, competition you are entering and answer to: Time Out Offers, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
4. Email entries for competitions should be sent to email@example.com clearly stating in the subject header the competition you are entering.
5. Competitions are open to all UK residents (over the age of 18 in alcohol, tobacco or travel-related competitions, or in other cases as stated) except employees of Time Out, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post or offered for delivery insufficiently stamped.
7. Proof of delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
8. The winning answers and the names of prizewinners will be made available to those who send an SAE to the competition entry address. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out.
10. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise.
11. The closing date for receipt of entries is as stated for each individual competition in the magazine or online. The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid entries, and will be notified by telephone, email or post within two weeks of the closing date.
12. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.
13. Promoter: Time Out Magazine, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
1. The prize includes a complimentary two night stay on a Friday and Saturday or a Saturday and Sunday, and a two course meal at London Bridge Hotel.
2. Competition winners will be sent a voucher that should be used when booking a two course meal at London Bridge Hotel’s The Quarter Bar and Lounge and a two night stay at the London Bridge Hotel.
3. Competition winners will also be sent a voucher that should be used when booking a three course meal for two persons at Brigade Bar and Bistro.
4. Voucher will include details on how to book the complimentary hotel room and meals won.
5. The vouchers will be valid until 29 March 2014
6. All hotel room and restaurant bookings are subject to availability
Drakes of London
Ray Khandpur's barber Drakes of London, which was first opened in Fulham in 2004, aims to provide 'an oasis for men', so expect luxury treatment. As well as wet shaves and hair cuts, this east London branch of Drakes provides colouring, eyebrow tidying, eyelash tinting, laser hair removal, waxing, massages, manicures and pedicures.
Venue says: “We are offering all Time Out readers 20% off all haircuts, hot towel shaves and colouring at our Tower Hill branch.”
You might also like
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to see The Carnabys, Cortes and The Greasy Slicks
- Time Out Card competition: Private dining at Rabot 1745
- Terms and Conditions: Win an exclusive behind the scenes champagne tour of Madame Tussauds for you and ten friends
- Terms and conditions
- Win tickets to The View from The Shard's VIP birthday party