The winner will also get a year’s membership for two people to IWM Friends, which includes free admission to all five IWM branches, and a special hamper full of gifts and food to take home.
For your chance to win, just answer the question below. Terms and conditions apply. By entering this competition you agree to receive relevant communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions. This competition will close at midnight on April 18 2013.
Acklam Village Market
A weekend street food market in west London, with a large covered area created from recycled materials. The ten stalls provide Cuban cuisine, burgers, barbecued wild game, Jamaican jerk, Indian, Peruvian and more. Plus Fuller's bar sell beer from micro-breweries, alongside the usual beverages. There's a big focus on the local community here, so on any one weekend you could find installations by local artists here, street entertainment, live music ranging from jazz to rock 'n' roll, DJs and even a pop-up beach.
You might also like
- Win a mini-break at Kent’s beautiful wildlife reserve
- Win a food-lover's dream weekend in Denmark
- Win tickets to The View from The Shard's VIP birthday party
- Win tickets to see Richard Hamilton at the Tate Modern
- Celebrate the Barbican's International Beckett Season with a trip for two to Northern Ireland