2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
3. Postal entries for competitions should be sent with your name, address, daytime telephone number, competition you are entering and answer to: Time Out Offers, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
4. Email entries for competitions should be sent to email@example.com clearly stating in the subject header the competition you are entering.
5. Competitions are open to all UK residents (over the age of 18 in alcohol, tobacco or travel-related competitions, or in other cases as stated) except employees of Time Out, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post or offered for delivery insufficiently stamped.
7. Proof of delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
8. The winning answers and the names of prizewinners will be made available to those who send an SAE to the competition entry address. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out.
10. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise.
11. The closing date for receipt of entries is as stated for each individual competition in the magazine or online. The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid entries, and will be notified by telephone, email or post within two weeks of the closing date.
12. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.
13. Promoter: Time Out Magazine, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
1. The prize will be claimed at the private view of The Other Art Fair on Thursday 25th April, 2013.
2. The Other Art Fair have the right to film and photograph the act of tattooing for marketing purposes.
3. The winner maybe asked to give an interview of their experience.
4. A full consultation with Mo Coppoletta will take place in advance of Thursday 25th April, 2013.
5. The winner must adhere to the safety terms and conditions of receiving a tattoo from The Family Business Tattoo Parlour.
6. The Other Art Fair have the right to cancel the prize in extraordinary circumstances.
You might also like
- Win tickets to Goya: The Portraits at the National Gallery and an overnight stay in the West End
- Win a VIP experience for two at Christopher Williams: The Production Line of Happiness
- Win a VIP trip to the Affordable Art Fair
- Win one of 100 pairs of tickets to a private view of Carsten Höller: Decision at the Hayward Gallery
- Win tickets to see Richard Hamilton at the Tate Modern