1. No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
3. Postal entries for competitions should be sent with your name, address, daytime telephone number, competition you are entering and answer to: Time Out Offers, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
4. Email entries for competitions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating in the subject header the competition you are entering.
5. Competitions are open to all UK residents (over the age of 18 in alcohol, tobacco or travel-related competitions, or in other cases as stated) except employees of Time Out, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post or offered for delivery insufficiently stamped.
7. Proof of delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
8. The winning answers and the names of prizewinners will be made available to those who send an SAE to the competition entry address. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out.
10. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise.
11. The closing date for receipt of entries is as stated for each individual competition in the magazine or online. The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid entries, and will be notified by telephone, email or post within two weeks of the closing date.
12. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.
13. Promoter: Time Out Magazine, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB. 1. The prize of £500 to spend at Barbour excludes the Barbour Gold Label, Barbour Steve McQueen, Barbour Beacon Heritage and Barbour Sporting collections.
2. There will be three winners in total, each person receiving £500 to spend on an outfit at Barbour. This can be a combination of a jacket, a piece of knitwear/a shirt/a tee, an accessory and some footwear.
Deptford is looking pretty plush these days: even its railway arches, which were once air raid shelters – now cute cocktail bar Little Nan’s and pleasantly rustic restaurant Dirty Apron – are the actual bomb (apologies). But while Deptford’s belly is well catered for, its feet have been neglected – something that new girls-only sneaker store Kickslove aims to remedy. This is the fully realised dream of committed sneakerhead Lisa Barlow (who earned her stripes at Size? and Nike). She had a clear aim: to set up a sneaker destination for likeminded girls to nerd out in. Mission accomplished. The space is slick, with a brilliant gilded floor courtesy of Deptford graffiti artist Insa and a dedicated trainer literature corner complete with back copies of Sneaker Freaker. Yet despite being aimed squarely at sneakerheads, it’s a welcoming little spot, even in-store rottweiler Rocky is incredibly friendly, so you won’t feel intimidated even if you’ve only just dipped a toe in the trainer world. With a select yet comprehensive stock and plenty of exclusives coming this year, this is a shop that could run and run.
Venue says: “Early Spring Sale Now On 50% off everything!”