Heads up! We’re working hard to be accurate – but these are unusual times, so please always check before heading out.
1.No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, not for resale and cannot be exchanged for cash. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
3. Open to entry from UK residents aged 18 or over except employees of Time Out and competition partners.
4. All prizes are supplied in good faith and Time Out cannot be held responsible for any changes or cancellation in times or dates.
5. The closing date for receipt of entries is 10am September 30th 2013. Time Out is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email accounts, technical difficulties associated therewith, or the potential winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email address.
6. Winners will be notified by Time Out by email within 24 hours of the prize draw closing. Entrants who have not won a prize will not receive notification.
7. Time Out reserves the right to prizes to any applicant and the right to withdraw access at any time and without giving reason.
8. Individuals may request the name and county of the winners of prizes by submitting a self-addressed, stamped envelope, and specifying the prize about which you are inquiring, before October 31 2013 to: Competitions, Time Out Magazine, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB. By participating, you agree to the promoter providing your name and the county of your residence in response to such requests.
9. How to enter: select the prizes you wish to enter the draw for, and enter your full name, email address, and postcode. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person per prize during the promotion period. Only entries received by Time Out during the promotion period for the prize in question will be accepted
10. The winners of the prizes will be decided by a random, computer-generated selection from the entries received during the promotion period. The final draw will take place no later than the day after the end of the promotion. Decisions of the promoter relating to the drawing and all matters relating to this promotion will be final and binding. The odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Each prize listed will be drawn individually. The number of prizes an entrant chooses will define the number of individual draws the entrant will be entered in to.
11. All prizes are for two persons only.
12. All participating restaurants are offering 5x tables for two for breakfast as prizes. The specific details for each prize available and any additional details are listed below:
-Hawksmoor, £60 table, 1 year to redeem prize, must book in advance
-Dishoom, £30 per table, 3 months to redeem
-Albion Bankside, £40 per table, 3 months to redeem prize
-Kipferl, £30 per table, 3 months to redeem
-Plum and Split Milk, £50 per table, 3 months to redeem
-Lido Café, 2 mimosas, 2 hot drinks and 2 breakfast mains per prize, 3 months to redeem
-Kopapa, £75 per table, 3 months to redeem
-The Modern Pantry, £35 per table, 3 months to redeem
-Gail’s Kitchen, £50 per table, 3 months to redeem
13. Prizes are redeemable on or between the dates as stated. Where prizes are allocated on specific times and or dates the venue has the right to refuse entry to latecomers.
14. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.
15. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out.
16. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to cooperate in any publicity that may arise.
17. Promoter: Time Out London, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.