Heads up! We’re working hard to be accurate – but these are unusual times, so please always check before heading out.
HOW TO ENTER
This competition is organised by Time Out England Limited (“Time Out”) in association with Gin Mare (“Prize Provider”). We want you to answer the multiple choice question correctly to be in with a chance of winning (the “Entry”). Submit your Entry by filling out the entry form found here between Sep 10 2018 and Sep 20 2018 for your chance to be selected to win tickets to Gin Mare Med Transfers (the “Competition”).
HOW IT WORKS
Complete your Entry by answering the multiple choice question correctly. The correct answers will be entered into a random ballot from which the winner will be drawn.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Competition begins at 1am on Sep 10 2018 (the “Start Date”). The Competition closes at midnight Sep 20 2018 (the “End Date”).
2. If chosen dates are either Sep 17 or Sep 18, the winner will be contacted on Sep 14 2018. If chosen dates are Sep 24 or Sep 25, the winner will be contacted on Sep 21 2018.
3. The Competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Time Out and the Prize Provider, its agents, contractors and their family members.
4. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
5. By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
6. Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Time Out a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
7. The winner will be notified by Time Out by telephone or email on or before midnight on either Sep 14 2018 or Sep 21 2018.
8. The winner will be selected at random from a ballot which comprises all the correct answers.
9. The prize package includes tickets to Gin Mare Med Transfers (the “Prize Package”).
10. All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry.
11. The winner may be required to participate in publicity which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
12. All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
13. The Prize Package will be provided by Gin Mare.
14. The winner will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The winner may be asked to provide identification. Any winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 48 hours of notification will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
15. The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which competition you would like the winner’s details for, to Time Out England Limited, 77 Wicklow Street, London, WC1X 9JY or by email to email@example.com by October 14 2018.
16. Time Out’s selection of the winner is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
17. The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
18. Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
19. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out and the Prize Provider reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value.
20. Time Out accepts no responsibility if the Prize Provider refuses to issue the prize.
21. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out and/or the Prize Provider and which prevents Time Out and/or the Prize Provider from complying with the Rules, neither Time Out or the Prize Provider will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Time Out reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
22. This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by
24. Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
25. The Competition promoter is Time Out England Limited 77 Wicklow Street, London, WC1X 9JY and all references to Time Out shall mean Time Out England Limited. Time Out shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.