1. No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
3. Postal entries for competitions should be sent with your name, address, daytime telephone number, competition you are entering and answer to: Time Out Offers, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
4. Email entries for competitions should be sent to email@example.com clearly stating in the subject header the competition you are entering.
5. Competitions are open to all UK residents (over the age of 18 in alcohol, tobacco or travel-related competitions, or in other cases as stated) except employees of Time Out, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post or offered for delivery insufficiently stamped.
7. Proof of delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
8. The winning answers and the names of prizewinners will be made available to those who send an SAE to the competition entry address. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out.
10. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise.
11. The closing date for receipt of entries is as stated for each individual competition in the magazine or online. The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid entries, and will be notified by telephone, email or post within two weeks of the closing date.
12. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.
13. Promoter: Time Out Magazine, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
- Return flights for two people to Los Angeles, USA
- Return private transfers from the airport to the hotel
- Seven nights accommodation at a centrally located hotel
- A unique dining experience for two people each evening at a different restaurant. Including: Opaque, Miceli's, Supperclub, The Edison, The Crocker Club, Palm Thai, The Stinking Rose
- Travel insurance
- ESTA for two people
1. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays (both UK and USA).
2. Flights must include a Saturday night stay in your destination. Departure airport used will be dependent on the availability from the winners nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest. A direct flight cannot be guaranteed. Non UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes and surcharges.
3. For all US trips, UK Passport holders must hold a valid ESTA (electronic tourist visa) from the US Embassy, which can be appliedfor a minimum of 72 hours prior to travel. Anyone not holding an ESTA will be deported from the US upon arrival without exception. It is the winner’s responsibility to comply with the ESTA visa requirements of the United States of America. Approval is at the discretion of the US Embassy and NDL Group cannot be held responsible for this being rejected.
4. Transfers will be shared with other passengers and may not be private.
5. Hotel will be classed as a minimum of 3 Star and will be based on two people sharing a twin or double room (winner’s choice) with ensuitebathroom on a room only basis. At least one guest must be over the age of 21.
6. Dinners will be based on two adults enjoying a three course meal from the a la carte menu including 1/2 bottle of house wine, mineral water and coffee.
7. Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
8. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
Support Time Out
We see you’re using an ad-blocker. Ad revenue is Time Out’s main source of income. The content you’re reading is made by independent, expert local journalists.
Support Time Out directly today and help us champion the people and places which make the city tick. Cheers!Donate now