1. No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
3. Postal entries for competitions should be sent with your name, address, daytime telephone number, competition you are entering and answer to: Time Out Offers, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
4. Email entries for competitions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating in the subject header the competition you are entering.
5. Competitions are open to all UK residents (over the age of 18 in alcohol, tobacco or travel-related competitions, or in other cases as stated) except employees of Time Out, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post or offered for delivery insufficiently stamped.
7. Proof of delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
8. The winning answers and the names of prizewinners will be made available to those who send an SAE to the competition entry address. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out.
10. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise.
11. The closing date for receipt of entries is as stated for each individual competition in the magazine or online. The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid entries, and will be notified by telephone, email or post within two weeks of the closing date.
12. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.
13. Promoter: Time Out Magazine, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB. This competition is run by Zipcar UK. Prize is a cookery master class for one winner and a friend by celebrity chef Patrick Drake and a month's worth of delicious food boxes from Hello Fresh (all of the ingredients for 3 meals/ 2 people, for 4 weeks).
The prize also includes a year’s membership to Zipcar (worth £59.50) and £200 driving credit. This offer excludes those who hold a current Zipcar membership. Membership is valid for 12 months following date of joining.
The Zipcar membership must be redeemed within a month, and the driving credit must be used within 6 months.
Entrants must be UK residents, at least 21 years-old or be joining an affiliated Business or University and be at least 19 years old. If under 25 years of age have held a full licence for at least 2 years with no convictions or accidents. If under 25 years of age and in posession if non-EU licence, issuing country must be either be USA or a designated reciprocal country. If over 75 years of age have two years driving experience in the last 5 years with no accidents or claims in that time. Entrants must have a driving record that meets the following requirements:
➢ Have held a full driving licence for a minimum of 12 months
➢ Have no more than 6 penalty points on driving licence
➢ If under 30 years of age have no more than 3 penalty points on driving licence
➢ Have had no more than 1 accident claim in the last 3 years
➢ Have no Major Convictions
The cookery masterclass prize must be used within six months, strictly subject to Patrick Drake’s availability. Prize to be won by one reader only.
Prize is non-transferable and cannot be extended and there is no cash alternative.
Bookings to be made through The PR Network, telephone number 020 3478 5044 quoting Zipcar Time Out London competition.
Transport to venue is not included.
The winner of the competition will be drawn at random, by an independent party, from all the correct entries received by the closing date July 22 2013 at 23.59pm.
No responsibility will be taken for lost, delayed or non-transmitted entries. A list of winners’ names is available on request – please write to Time Out London.
The Editor’s decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
Employees of Time Out and contributing companies are not allowed to enter.
Le Relais de Venise l'Entrecôte
This Soho branch is one of four London restaurants from a group that kicked off with a Paris original, back in 1959. That one's still going strong, and the expansion has now taken in New York, too. They've made their name with the only dish on the main menu: steak-frites. It's preceded by a simple green salad with walnuts and a mustard vinaigrette – and there are a few French desserts and cheeses to follow – but most head here solely for the USP. The steak is cooked to order and served not with the traditional herb butter, but with their own 'secret' sauce, apparently guarded closely by the daughter of the original owner, Paul Gineste de Saurs. It comes accompanied by a bucket-load of top-notch fries. A short selection of wines is offered, too.
Venue says: “Date Night promotion this Thursday 25 may - See our Instagram / FB”