Please note, you must be over 25 to enter this competition and have held a full clean driver’s licence for a minimum of two years. No purchase necessary.
1. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
2. Postal entries for competitions should be sent with your name, address, daytime telephone number, competition you are entering and answer to: Time Out Offers, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
3. Competitions are open to all UK residents (over the age of 18 in alcohol, tobacco or travel-related competitions, or in other cases as stated) except employees of Time Out, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post or offered for delivery insufficiently stamped. Proof of delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
5. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
6. The winning answers and the names of prizewinners will be made available to those who send an SAE to the competition entry address. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out.
8. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise.
9. The winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries, and will be notified by telephone, email or post within two weeks of the closing date.
10. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions
11. Promoter: Time Out Magazine, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
1. All entries must be submitted by Sunday 14th July 2013 at 0:00
2. The winner will be drawn at random by Time Out and contacted w/c 15th July 2013. If the winner cannot be contacted within seven working days, the promoter reserves the right to re-draw and select a new winner (and so on until a winner can be contacted who will take up the prize).
3. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays (both UK and destination country). Must be booked at least two months in advance.
4. Departure airport used will be dependent on the direct availability from the winners nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest. Non UK passports holders may need a visa for their chosen destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense.
5. For car hire driver must be over the age of 25 and have held a full clean driver’s licence for a minimum of two years. Fully inclusive refers to unlimited mileage, collision damage waiver, theft protection, local taxes and airport fees. Driver must also hold a valid credit card (not debit card) with a minimum of £500 available for security deposit, which is refundable upon safe return of the vehicle.
6. Hotel will be classed as a minimum of 3 Star and will be based on two people sharing a twin or double room (winner’s choice) with ensuite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Also includes Tourism Tax for the duration of the winner’s stay, payable locally to the hotel upon check-out.
7. Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
Support Time Out
We see you’re using an ad-blocker. Ad revenue is Time Out’s main source of income. The content you’re reading is made by independent, expert local journalists.
Support Time Out directly today and help us champion the people and places which make the city tick. Cheers!Donate now