Terms and conditions
1. No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
3. Postal entries for competitions should be sent with your name, address, daytime telephone number, competition you are entering and answer to: Time Out Offers, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
4. Email entries for competitions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating in the subject header the competition you are entering.
5. Competitions are open to all UK residents (over the age of 18 in alcohol, tobacco or travel-related competitions, or in other cases as stated) except employees of Time Out, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post or offered for delivery insufficiently stamped.
7. Proof of delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
8. The winning answers and the names of prizewinners will be made available to those who send an SAE to the competition entry address. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out.
10. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise.
11. The closing date for receipt of entries is as stated for each individual competition in the magazine or online. The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid entries, and will be notified by telephone, email or post within two weeks of the closing date.
12. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.
13. Promoter: Time Out Magazine, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
1. This competition opens on July 29 2013 and the closing date is midnight on August 25 2013.
2. There are five prizes of a ‘family day out to the Science Museum’ which include free tickets to an IMAX film and Red Arrows 3D flight simulator, lunch for the family in the Deep Blue Diner and £100 online voucher for the Museum’s shop.
3. The winning entry will be chosen at random, from all correctly answered entries.
4. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
5. Multiple entries by the same person will not be accepted.
6. The competition is not open to SMG (Science Museum Group) employees.
7. Any personal data submitted with consent will be kept by the Science Museum for the purpose of sending out the prize.
8. Entrants opting-in to receive email newsletters from the Science Museum will be added to our own database. This data will not be shared with a third party.
9. The winner will be contacted during the week commencing August 25 2013 by a member of the Science Museum marketing team.
10. If the winning entrant cannot be contacted after reasonable attempts have been made to do so, the Science Museum reserves the right to stand that entrant down and select another winner.
11. The Science Museum’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Science Museum reserves the right to alter and/or cancel the competition without any prior warning.
13. The Science Museum reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any stage, including changing or substituting the prize
Support Time Out
We see you’re using an ad-blocker. Ad revenue is Time Out’s main source of income. The content you’re reading is made by independent, expert local journalists.
Support Time Out directly today and help us champion the people and places which make the city tick. Cheers!Donate now