1. No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
3. Postal entries for competitions should be sent with your name, address, daytime telephone number, competition you are entering and answer to: Time Out Offers, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
4. Email entries for competitions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating in the subject header the competition you are entering.
5. Competitions are open to all UK residents (over the age of 18 in alcohol, tobacco or travel-related competitions, or in other cases as stated) except employees of Time Out, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post or offered for delivery insufficiently stamped.
7. Proof of delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
8. The winning answers and the names of prize-winners will be made available to those who send an SAE to the competition entry address. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out.
10. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise.
11. All entries must be submitted by midnight on Sunday October 6 2013.
12. The winner will be drawn at random by Time Out and contacted w/c October 7 2013. If the winner cannot be contacted within seven working days, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw and select a new winner (and so on until a winner can be contacted who will take up the prize).
13. Prize includes:
− iPad mini Wi-Fi 16 GB
− Sennheiser Momentum On-Ear Headphones
− Annual subscription to Spotify Premium, Netflix, The Times Digital Pack
– Six-month Travelcard for zones 1-2
14. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.
15. Promoter: Time Out Magazine, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
Bump & Grind
This independent coffee bar is in its third year of serving up beans, booze and bites to Clapham residents. Previously a pop-up, Bump & Grind has evolved and is now residing inside cocktail bar 64th & Social on Clapham High Street. The aim is to provide decent food and drinks with a ‘chilled out vibe’ seven days a week. If you’re just after a quick coffee, you can also find Bump & Grind at Venn Street Market on Saturdays. Check their website to find out where they're heading next.
Venue says: “Come down to the newly opened Bump & Grind at 64 Clapham High St for bites, brews and booze. Brunch club over the weekend!”