Heads up! We’re working hard to be accurate – but these are unusual times, so please always check before heading out.
1. No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries. Vouchers are non-transferable, non-refundable, not for resale and cannot be exchanged for cash. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
3. Open to entry from UK residents aged 18 or over except employees of Time Out and prize partners.
4. All prizes are supplied in good faith and Time Out cannot be held responsible for any changes or cancellation in times or dates.
5. The closing date for receipt of entries is 4pm (BST) on April 29 2015. Time Out is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email accounts, technical difficulties associated therewith, or the potential winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email address.
6. Winners will be notified by Time Out by phone within one hour of the prize draw closing. Entrants who have not won a prize will not receive notification. If Time Out cannot contact the first randomly-chosen winner, they may draw a new winner and re-allocate the prize.
7. Time Out reserves the right to refuse vouchers to any applicant and the right to withdraw access at any time and without giving reason.
8. Individuals may request the name and county of the winners of prizes by submitting a self-addressed, stamped envelope, and specifying the prize about which you are inquiring, before August 1st 2015 to: Competitions, Time Out Magazine, 4th Floor | 125 Shaftesbury Avenue | London | WC2H 8AD. By participating, you agree to the promoter providing your name and the county of your residence in response to such requests.
9. How to enter: Enter your full name and email address to be entered into the draw. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person during the promotion period. Only entries received by Time Out during the promotion period for the prize in question will be accepted.
10. The winners of the vouchers will be decided by a random, computer-generated selection from the entries received during the promotion period. The final draw will take place no later than the day after the end of the promotion. Decisions of the promoter relating to the drawing and all matters relating to this promotion will be final and binding. The odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
11. The prize consists of £100 food vouchers and £150 bar tab to be used at the Time Out Street Food Stars at Dalston Yard preview on 30 April 2015, as well as access to the party for the winner and three guests.
12. The prize is for four persons only as indicated at time of entry.
13. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.
14. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out.
15. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to cooperate in any publicity that may arise.
16. Promoter: Time Out London, 4th Floor, 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, WC2H 8AD
Terms for this competition
-One winner only.
-Prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
-Prize must be redeemed at the Time Out Street Food Stars at Dalston Yard preview on 30 April 2015, and is not redeemable at any other Street Feast event.
-You must be over 18 to enter this competition.
-The winner’s three guests must arrive with the winner in order to gain access.
-The winner and their three guests must arrive before 9pm to claim their prize.