1. No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
3. Postal entries for competitions should be sent with your name, address, daytime telephone number, competition you are entering and answer to: Time Out Offers, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
4. Email entries for competitions should be sent to email@example.com clearly stating in the subject header the competition you are entering.
5. Competitions are open to all UK residents (over the age of 18 in alcohol, tobacco or travel-related competitions, or in other cases as stated) except employees of Time Out, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post or offered for delivery insufficiently stamped.
7. Proof of delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
8. The winning answers and the names of prizewinners will be made available to those who send an SAE to the competition entry address. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out. A selection of our favourite stories as chosen by a Time Out editor will be published in the Valentine's issue of Time Out London magazine in February 2014 - the published stories will not necessarily include the story of the randomly drawn winner.
10. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise.
11. All entries must be submitted by Monday 10th February 2014 at 0:00.
12. The winner will be drawn at random by Time Out and contacted w/c 10th February 2014. If the winner cannot be contacted within 7 working days, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw and select a new winner (and so on until a winner can be contacted who will take up the prize)
13. Prize includes:
• return flights for two people from London to Barcelona
• return private airport transfers in Barcelona
• three nights luxury hotel accommodation in central Barcelona (min 4*)
• flamenco show
• gourmet tapas and sangria
• travel insurance
14. Flights available from major international airports in London only. Winner and guest must have full passport valid for at least 6 months at time of travel. Any necessary visas are responsibility of winner and guest. A valid credit or debit card will be required for security deposit purposes when checking into the hotel. Travel insurance is subject to restrictions and the terms and conditions of the insurance provider. It is the responsibility of the winner and/or their companion(s) to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance cover for any pre-existing medical condition and for any additional costs as may be specified where the winner and/or their companion(s) are aged 74 or over.
15. Prize is subject to availability. Prize cannot be taken from 22nd December 2014 – 2nd January 2015 (Christmas and New Year), UK bank holidays, or over Easter Sunday.
16. Prize is valid for 12 months from the date of notification of winning, and travel must be booked and completed within that time frame. All elements of the prize must be taken at the same time. Once booked, the prize cannot be altered or amended.
17. The prize excludes domestic ground transfers. The prize excludes meals and drinks, excursions, attractions, treatments, car hire, visas and personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize. Flamenco show consists of 3 hour evening tapas tour of Barcelona with tastings and selected drinks followed by Flamenco performance.
18. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.
19. Promoter: Time Out Magazine, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
There's more to this Belgian restaurant and bar than just mussels, even if the pots, platters and bowls of moules are what this long-standing chain is probably best known for. There are more than 52 Belgian beers on offer for starters, and a food menu that ranges from rotisserie-roasted chickens to burgers, steaks, short ribs of beef and crispy bellies of pork. This Covent Garden branch - the group's second of four in London - has been going for nearly 20 years. It's a huge space, with two separate rooms (a dining room and a beer hall) set over 12,000 square feet between Shelton Street and Earlham Street, just down from Seven Dials. Many visit for the mussels, and there's a range of different dishes on offer, from the 'traditionelle' cooked in a white wine, celery, garlic and onion broth to the Thai (lemongrass, chilli, ginger, kaffir lime, coconut and coriander) and the 'Monroe', cooked in Leffe Blonde beer with pancetta and shallots. Keep an eye out for express lunches, too.
Venue says: “Belgo specialises in fresh mussels from the Shetland Islands, which are rope-grown, grit-free and fully sustainable.”
You might also like
- Terms and Conditions: Makers at Fairground competition
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to Joe Bonamassa at the Eventim Apollo
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to see the London Lions in the BBL Trophy semi-finals
- Win tickets to The View from The Shard's VIP birthday party
- Terms and conditions: Pick a winner in our #SEhiddengems competition