1. No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
3. Postal entries for competitions should be sent with your name, address, daytime telephone number, competition you are entering and answer to: Time Out Offers, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
4. Email entries for competitions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating in the subject header the competition you are entering.
5. Competitions are open to all UK residents (over the age of 18 in alcohol, tobacco or travel-related competitions, or in other cases as stated) except employees of Time Out, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post or offered for delivery insufficiently stamped.
7. Proof of delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
8. The winning answers and the names of prizewinners will be made available to those who send an SAE to the competition entry address. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out.
10. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise.
11. The closing date for receipt of entries is as stated for each individual competition in the magazine or online. The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid entries, and will be notified by telephone, email or post within two weeks of the closing date.
12. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.
13. Promoter: Time Out Magazine, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
1. The competition closes on 19th April 2013 and the first correct answer selected at random will win the main prize of a family membership valid for 1 year to ZSL London Zoo and ZSL Whipsnade Zoo and a VIP tiger experience.
2. A family membership allows entry to both ZSL London Zoo and ZSL Whipsnade Zoo for 2 adults + up to 5 children (children aged 3-15 yrs)
3. Two runners-up will win a prize of a family pass to ZSL London Zoo. A family ticket allows entry for 2 adults + 2 children or 1 adult + 3 children (children aged 3-15 yrs)
4. The tickets will be sent directly from ZSL London Zoo and will be valid for 1 year from date of postage.
5.a. Tiger Territory Experience valid for one year, from 01/04/2013 and excludes Public Holidays.
5.b. The experience is for a group of four, two adults and two children
5.c. Children between 3-15 years old, and are at least 3-foot in height, are welcome to participate but must be accompanied by an adult.
5.d. Whilst every effort will be made to accommodate those with a disability or learning difficulty, due to practicality this cannot always be achieved; please notify ZSL London Zoo before you book your experience and allow up to 1 week for the decision. Pregnant or nursing mothers or those who have given birth within the previous six months will not be able to partake in the encounter.
This popular Westminster restaurant is located in a good-looking art deco dining room on Marsham Court. It was formerly owned by Sir Michael Caine, Peter Langan and Richard Shepherd, and although it's now in new hands, you can expect the same culinary focus on seasonal British food. Open Monday to Friday for lunch and dinner, dishes here range from langoustines, soused red mullet and Norfolk asparagus with toasted hazelnuts and a herb vinaigrette to quail with an Ogleshield potato gratin and roast halibut with smoked turbot roe butter and monk's beard. There's what should be a pretty mean shepherd's pie, too. The wine list offers more than 100 bins, and though there's a heavy focus on the old world bottles from New Zealand, South Africa and the USA do feature.
Venue says: “Special offer: 50% off food, Mon-Fri, lunch or dinner. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or set menu. Quote 'TIMEOUT 001'.”
You might also like
- Terms and conditions to win a VIP garden experience for two
- Win a unique experience at the Sharp's Brewery Secret Bar at London Beer Week with the Time Out Card
- Win a Canon SLR camera with your best animal photo
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to see the London Lions in the BBL Trophy semi-finals
- Win a trip to bold and beautiful California