1. No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
3. Postal entries for competitions should be sent with your name, address, daytime telephone number, competition you are entering and answer to: Time Out Offers, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
4. Email entries for competitions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating in the subject header the competition you are entering.
5. Competitions are open to all UK residents (over the age of 18 in alcohol, tobacco or travel-related competitions, or in other cases as stated) except employees of Time Out, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post or offered for delivery insufficiently stamped.
7. Proof of delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
8. The winning answers and the names of prizewinners will be made available to those who send an SAE to the competition entry address. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out.
10. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise.
11. The closing date for receipt of entries is as stated for each individual competition in the magazine or online.
12. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.
13. Promoter: Time Out Magazine, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
14. Competition closes midnight, September 14 2013. The winners will be notified by September 21 2013.
15. Winning photos will be selected the Time Out picture editors, according to their content, composition and quality.
16. Judges decision is final.
17. By entering the competition you grant Time Out a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and global licence to reproduce your photo in any medium, including in the magazine, online, or on social media.
18. The grand prize is a Canon EOS 60D 18.0 MP Digital SLR Camera, a family membership valid for 6 months to ZSL London Zoo and ZSL Whipsnade Zoo, a ZSL Master Class Wildlife Photography Workshop, and a copy of the ZAPP 2013 Exhibition Book.
19. Two runners' up prizes are a family membership valid for 6 months to ZSL London Zoo and ZSL Whipsnade Zoo, and a copy of the ZAPP 2013 Exhibition Book.
20. A family membership allows entry to both ZSL London Zoo and ZSL Whipsnade Zoo for 2 adults + up to 5 children (children aged 3-15 yrs).
21. Membership must be redeemed before 31st December 2013.
22. ZSL Master Class Wildlife Photography Workshop valid for 2014 classes. 2014 course dates will be supplied to winner and workshop to be booked directly via ZSL London Zoo marketing department.
23. Workshop participants must be over the age of 16 years old, and be able to walk reasonable distances.
24. A date change can be requested if there is at least 2 months before your photography workshop. Within this period, only exceptional circumstances will be considered.
25. Due to unforeseen circumstances, staff shortages or the minimum number of bookings not being reached for the workshop, it is sometimes necessary for us to cancel the workshop. ZSL will endeavour to let you know as soon as possible.
26. The following equipment is recommended for participation in the workshop digital or film SLR camera and lenses in the range 100MM – 300MM.
27. Standard terms and conditions of entry into the zoo apply for participant on the photography workshop.
28. Two runners-up will win a prize of a family pass to ZSL London Zoo for the ZAPP exhibition and a copy each of the ZAPP 2013 Exhibition Book.
29. A family ticket allows entry for 2 adults + 2 children (children aged 3-15 yrs).
30. All prizes are non-transferrable and a cash alternative cannot be offered.
31. ZSL London Zoo reserves the right to alter its terms and conditions without notice and to refuse entry if required
Names of the winners will be available on request.