HOW TO ENTER
This competition is organised by Time Out Digital Limited (“Time Out”) in association with the NDL Group (“NDL”). We want you to answer the multiple choice question correctly to be in with a chance of winning (the “Entry”). Submit your Entry by filling out the entry form found at www.timeout.com/findyourfun between 2 June 2015 and 14 June 2015 for your chance to be selected to win one of three weekend breaks (the “Competition”).
HOW IT WORKS
Complete your Entry by answering the multiple choice question correctly. The correct answers will be entered into a random ballot from which one winner will be drawn.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Competition begins at 12:15am on 2 June 2015 (the “Start Date”). The Competition closes at 11:45pm on 14 June 2015 (the “End Date”).
2. The Competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Time Out and of NDL.
3. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
4. By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
5. Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Time Out a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
6. The winner will be notified by Time Out by telephone or email on or by 19 June 2015.
7. The winner will be selected at random from a ballot which comprises all the correct answers.
8. The prize package for ‘Find Your Fun In Barcelona’ (the “Prize Package”) includes the following:
i. Return flights for two people to Barcelona, Spain;
ii. Return transfers from the airport to the hotel;
iii. Two nights’ accommodation in a centrally located hotel;
iv. Breakfast for two people each morning at the hotel restaurant;
v. Kayaking and paddle boarding for two people (includes local water sports instructor, lifejacket, use of kayak and paddleboard and use of changing rooms and lockers);
vi. Windsurfing for two people (includes professional instructor, lifejacket, windsurf board and use of changing rooms and lockers);
vii. £150.00 spending money;
viii. Travel insurance; and
ix. European tourism tax.
9. All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry.
10. The winner may be required to participate in publicity which may include having his/her photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
11. All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
12. The Prize Package will be provided by NDL.
13. The winner will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The winner may be asked to provide identification. Any winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 48 hours of notification after reasonable efforts have been made to contact them will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
14. The name of the winner may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which competition you would like the winner’s details for, to Time Out Digital Limited, 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 19 July 2015.
15. Time Out’s selection of the winner is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
17. Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
18. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out and NDL reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value.
19. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out and/or NDL and which prevents Time Out and/or NDL from complying with these Terms and Conditions, neither Time Out or NDL will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations.
20. Time Out reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
21. This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
23. The Competition promoter is Time Out Digital Limited of 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London and all references to Time Out shall mean Time Out Digital Limited. Time Out shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.
SPECIFIC NDL PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS
24. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of NDL and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, school holidays and bank holidays (both UK and Spain).
25. Departure airport used will be dependent on the direct availability from the winner’s nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest. Non UK passport holders may need a visa for their destination, which they should arrange with their embassy at their own expense (including all taxes and surcharges).
26. Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
27. Hotel will be classed as a minimum of 3 stars and is based on two people sharing a twin or double room (winner’s choice) with ensuite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis.
28. This Prize Package includes Tourism Tax for the duration of the winner’s stay, payable locally to the hotel upon check-out.
29. Kayaking and paddle boarding will last approximately 2.5 hours subject to availability. Wetsuit/waterproof jacket rental not included and recommended during the fall/winter season.
30. Windsurfing will last approximately 2.5 hours subject to availability. Wetsuit/waterproof jacket rental not included and recommended during the fall/winter season.
31. Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
32. The Prize Package must be claimed and booked by the winner within 12 months from the date of winning.
Support Time Out
We see you’re using an ad-blocker. Ad revenue is Time Out’s main source of income. The content you’re reading is made by independent, expert local journalists.
Support Time Out directly today and help us champion the people and places which make the city tick. Cheers!Donate now