1. No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
3. Postal entries for competitions should be sent with your name, address, daytime telephone number, competition you are entering and answer to: Time Out Offers, 4th Floor, 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, WC2H 8AD.
4. Email entries for competitions should be sent to email@example.com clearly stating in the subject header the competition you are entering.
5. Competitions are open to all UK residents (over the age of 18 in alcohol, tobacco or travel-related competitions, or in other cases as stated) except employees of Time Out, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post or offered for delivery insufficiently stamped.
7. Proof of delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
8. The winning answers and the names of prizewinners will be made available to those who send an SAE to the competition entry address. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out.
10. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise.
11. The closing date for receipt of entries is as stated for each individual competition in the magazine or online. The winner will be decided by a random, computer-generated selection from the correct entries received during the promotion period. Decisions of the promoter relating to the drawing and all matters relating to this promotion will be final and binding. The odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
12. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.
13. Promoter: Time Out Magazine, 4th Floor, 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, WC2H 8AD.
1. All other expenses to be paid for by the winner and their guests.
2. TRAVEL PROVIDED TO HELIPAD
3. Weight Restrictions apply for Helicopter Travel – MAX 85KG Men, 75KG Women
4. Should the winner decide to leave site early then they do so at their own expense. Our prize is to leave site at 12 noon Monday.
5. Entrants must be 18 years or over and a resident in the UK.
6. The prize is non-transferable, no whole/part cash alternatives.
7. Regretfully, in the event that the event/concert is cancelled by the artist/promoter, tickets for alternative events/concerts, will not be provided to the winners.
The Good Yard
Located in Liverpool Street Station, The Good Yard offers healthy, fresh and filling food on the go. Serving up Allpress coffee and everything you’d expect from a decent brunch menu, the guys at Good Yard look like they're going out of their way to brighten up commutes. Check out their hot salads and rice boxes around lunch time and you’ll even get some change from a tenner. They’ve also got an espresso bar in Camden under the same name if you’re purely after a coffee hit.
Venue says: “We’re all about healthy and fresh food and delicious speciality coffee, served in a fun and welcoming environment.”