HOW TO ENTER
This competition is organised by Time Out Digital Limited (“Time Out”) in association with Dolby Europe Limited (“Dolby”). We want you to answer the multiple choice question correctly to be in with a chance of winning (the “Entry”). Submit your Entry by filling out the entry form found at www.timeout.com/london/dolby-atmos/competition/win-a-private-viewing-of-fantastic-four-movie between 24 July 2015 and 2 August 2015 for your chance to be selected to win either a VIP screening of ‘Fantastic Four’ at the Ray Dolby Theatre for up to 20 people on 8 August 2015 at 2pm, an action camera and a sports bag (the “First Prize”) or a voucher for two people to see ‘Fantastic Four’ at any Showcase cinema in the UK equipped with Dolby Atmos, an action camera and a sports bag (the “Second Prize”) (the “Competition”).
HOW IT WORKS
Complete your Entry by answering the multiple choice question correctly. The correct answers will be entered into a random ballot from which two will be drawn. The order of the draw will determine which entrant will win the First Prize and which entrant will win the Second Prize.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Competition begins at 11 am on 24 July 2015 (the “Start Date”). The Competition closes at 11.45pm on 2 August 2015 (the “End Date”).
2.The Competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Time Out and Dolby, its agents, contractors and their family members.
3. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
4. By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
5. Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Time Out a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
6. The winners will be notified by Time Out by telephone or email on or by 4 August 2015.
7. There are two winners for this Competition who will win either the First Prize or the Second Prize. The two winners will be selected at random by ballot from all valid and correct entries. The order of the draw will determine which entrant will win the First Prize and which entrant will win the Second Prize.
8. The prize package includes:
i. First Prize: VIP Screening of Fantastic Four at the Ray Dolby Theatre (up to 20 people in total) + 1x Action Camera + 1x Sport bag. The date for the Fantastic Four screening is 8 August 2015, 2pm till 4pm and this date is fixed and cannot be changed. Venue address: Dolby Europe Limited, 4-6 Soho Square, London, W1D 3PZ, England.
ii. Second Prize: one voucher for two people to see ‘Fantastic Four’ at any Showcase cinema in the UK equipped with Dolby Atmos valid from 6 August 2015 to 31 August 2015, +1x action camera +x1 sport bag.
(together, the “Prize Package”). Further details are available at: www.showcasecinemas.co.uk/locations/xplus
9. The Prize Package is subject to Dolby’s terms and conditions available at www.aitchcreative.co.uk/dolby/f4_tnc.html.
10. The winners and his/her companion must be aged 18 to attend the Prize Package.
11. All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry.
12. The winners may be required to participate in publicity which may include having his/her photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
13. All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
14. The winners will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The Winners may be asked to provide identification. Any Winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 48 hours of notification after reasonable efforts have been made to contact them will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
15. The names of the winners may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which competition you would like the winner’s details for, to Time Out Digital Limited, 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London or by email to email@example.com by 2 September 2015.
16. Time Out’s selection of the winners is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
17. The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
18. Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
19. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out and Dolby reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value.
20. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out or Dolby and which prevents Time Out or Dolby from complying with these terms and conditions, neither Time Out nor Dolby shall be liable for any failure to perform or for a delay in performing their obligations. Time Out and Dolby reserve the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of their reasonable control.
21. This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
23. The Competition promoter is Time Out Digital Limited of 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London and all references to Time Out shall mean Time Out Digital Limited. Time Out shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.
SPECIFIC PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. No food or drinks are allowed in Ray Dolby Theatre screening room, which is the venue for the First Prize.
2. The audience is not allowed to record the presentation.
3. The total number of guests attending the VIP screening which is part of the First Prize should not exceed 20 (including the prize winner).
4. Dolby reserves its rights to make amendments to the date and time of the screening.
5. The winners may be required to participate in publicity which may include being filmed and/or having his/her photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
6. Dolby’s terms and conditions are available at www.aitchcreative.co.uk/dolby/f4_tnc.html.
Support Time Out
We see you’re using an ad-blocker. Ad revenue is Time Out’s main source of income. The content you’re reading is made by independent, expert local journalists.
Support Time Out directly today and help us champion the people and places which make the city tick. Cheers!Donate now