HOW TO ENTER
This competition is organised by Time Out Digital Limited (“Time Out”). We want you to enter the prize draw to have a chance of winning a pair of tickets to a live event hosted by Time Out and Sony Mobile Communications Inc. (“Sony”), the Mega Movie Marathon (the “Entry”). Submit your Entry by filling out the entry form found at http://www.timeout.com/london/sony/stay-the-distance-with-our-mega-movie-marathon?package_page=74493 between 6 August 2015 and 21 August 2015 for your chance to be selected to win a pair of tickets to go to either one film, a double bill or a triple bill during the 48 hour Movie Marathon (the “Event”) (together, the “Competition”).
The Competition is only to be entered by individuals who are 18 years old or over. By entering this Competition, you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age and accept our Terms and Conditions as set out below. If you are under 18 or do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you must leave this website immediately.
Entrants to the Competition are warned that they could be informed that they have won the Competition at very short notice prior to the Event.
The dates and time of the Prize Package are set and cannot be changed.
HOW IT WORKS
Complete your Entry by entering the ballot, from which the winner will be randomly drawn.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Competition begins at midday 6 August 2015 (the “Start Date”). The Competition closes at 2pm on 21 August 2015 (the “End Date”).
2. The Competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Time Out and Sony, its agents, contractors and their family members.
3. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
4. By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
5. Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Time Out a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
6. The winners will be notified by Time Out by telephone or email on or by 21 August 2015.
7. The winners will be selected at random from a ballot.
8. The prize package includes a pair of tickets to attend either one film or a double bill of films or a triple bill of films being screened during the Event on 21, 22 and 23 August 2015 (the “Prize Package”) at House of Vans (the “Venue”).
9. The Event is an event hosted by Time Out and Sony that demonstrates the Sony Xperia Z3 battery life by holding a 48 hour movie marathon
10. The winners must be aged 18.
11. All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry.
12. The Winners may be required to participate in publicity which may include having his/her photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
13. All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
14. The Prize Package will be provided by Time Out.
15. Winners will be subject to the Venue’s rules and terms and conditions throughout the duration of the Event.
16. Time Out and the Venue reserve the right to check any person attending the Event’s ID as proof that they are over 18 years old.
17. The Venue reserves the right to deny entry to any person who they deem unfit to attend the Event.
18. The winners will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The Winners may be asked to provide identification. Any Winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 48 hours of notification after reasonable efforts have been made to contact them will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
19. The names of the winners may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which competition you would like the winner’s details for, to Time Out Digital Limited, 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by one month after End Date.
20. Time Out’s selection of the winners is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
21. The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
22. Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
23. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out reserves the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value.
24. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out and which prevents Time Out from complying with these terms and conditions, Time Out shall not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Time Out reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
25. This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
26. By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
27. The Competition promoter is Time Out Digital Limited of 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London and all references to Time Out shall mean Time Out Digital Limited. Time Out shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.
SPECIFIC PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Venue is located at House of VANS London, Arches 228-232 Station Approach Road, London SE1 8SW.
2. The exact dates and times of the Event are as follows:
· 21 August 2015: 7pm – 2am
· 22 August 2015: 10am – 2am
· 23 August 2015: 10am – 7pm
3. The Venue may be subject to specific safety instructions. Time Out has no control over any relevant safety instructions that may be set out by the Venue. It is the responsibility of the winner to comply with the safety rules and other rules of the Venue when attending the Event and to adhere to any health and safety guidelines as provided by the Venue.
4. The Venue operates a no smoking policy in all areas of the venue.
5. The Venue maximum licenced capacity for the screening room is 110.
6. The Venue reserves the right at all times to refuse admission over and above the licenced capacity.
7. Time Out has no control over the admission rights at the Venue.
8. The Winner will be required to show entry tickets at the entrance of the Venue to attend the Event. Time Out reserves the right to refuse any admission to the Event without presentation of the entry tickets.
9. Time Out or the Venue’s personnel reserve the right to ask the winner to provide proof an age at the entrance of the Venue to attend the Event.
You might also like
- Terms and conditions: Weekend for two in London & go behind the scenes of 'The Man From U.N.C.L.E.'
- The 50 best gay movies: how many have you seen?
- Terms and conditions: win tickets to the No6 Festival and £200 to spend in a Dr. Martens store
- Terms and Conditions: Makers at Fairground competition
- Terms and conditions: Win Snowbombing tickets