1. No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries. Tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable, not for resale and cannot be exchanged for cash. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
3. Open to entry from UK residents aged 18 or over except employees of Time Out and prize partners.
4. All prizes are supplied in good faith and Time Out cannot be held responsible for any changes or cancellation in times or dates.
5. The closing date for receipt of entries is Sunday October 19 2014 at 11:45pm. Time Out is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email accounts, technical difficulties associated therewith, or the potential winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email address.
6. Winners will be notified by Time Out by email within 48 hours of the prize draw closing. Entrants who have not won a prize will not receive notification.
7. Time Out reserves the right to refuse the prize to any applicant and the right to withdraw access at any time and without giving reason.
8. Individuals may request the name and county of the winners of prizes by submitting a self-addressed, stamped envelope, and specifying the prize about which you are inquiring, before November 30 2014 to: Competitions, Time Out Magazine, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB. By participating, you agree to the promoter providing your name and the county of your residence in response to such requests.
9. How to enter: Enter your full name and email address to be entered into the draw. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person per prize during the promotion period. Only entries received by Time Out during the promotion period for the prize in question will be accepted.
10. The winners of the tickets will be decided by a random, computer-generated selection from the entries received during the promotion period. The final draw will take place no later than the day after the end of the promotion. Decisions of the promoter relating to the drawing and all matters relating to this promotion will be final and binding. The odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
11. The prize is for one person only, to be redeemed at the cinema the winner voted for during the draw, regardless of whether this is the winning cinema in the poll or not.
12. £50 of cinema vouchers or cash equivalent will be provided to the winning entrant.
13. Travel and accommodation are not included in the prize.
14. Winners must be available to collect their tickets from the box office at least 45 minutes in advance of the film start time, any tickets not collected before this will be resold. Valid ID will be required to collect tickets, full details of how to collect tickets will be provided to winners.
15. Any prizes not claimed within 48 hours of notification will be reallocated.
16. By providing your email address and entering this prize draw you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.
17. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out.
18. All entrants to prize draws and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to cooperate in any publicity that may arise.
19. Promoter: Time Out London, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.