HOW TO ENTER
This competition is organised by Time Out Digital Limited (“Time Out”) in association with The Luna Cinema and Double Tree by Hilton Hotels (“Prize Provider”). We want you to answer the multiple choice question correctly to be in with a chance of winning (the “Entry”). Submit your Entry by filling out the entry form between June 20 2016 and July 20 2016 for your chance to be selected to win a pair of premium tickets for a Luna Cinema screening, £75 food and drink voucher to be used onsite and a 1-night stay at a Double Tree by Hilton hotel (the “Competition”).
HOW IT WORKS
Complete your Entry by answering the multiple choice question correctly. The correct answers will be entered into a random ballot from which the winner will be drawn.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Competition begins at 12.15am on June 20 2016 (the “Start Date”). The Competition closes at 11:45pm on July 20 2016 (the “End Date”).
2. The Competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Time Out and the Prize Provider, its agents, contractors and their family members.
3. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
4. By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
5. Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Time Out a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
6. The winner will be notified by either Time Out or the Prize partner by telephone or email on or before July 22 2016.
7. The winner will be selected at random from a ballot which comprises all the correct answers.
8. The prize package includes two tickets for a pair of premium tickets for a Luna Cinema screening, £75 food and drink voucher to be used onsite and a 1-night stay at a Double Tree by Hilton hotel (the “Prize Package”).
9. All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry.
10. The winner may be required to participate in publicity which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
11. All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
12. The Prize Package will be provided by The Luna Cinema and Double Tree by Hilton Hotels and is subject to their terms and conditions available below
13. The winner will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The winner may be asked to provide identification. Any winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 48 hours of notification after reasonable efforts have been made to contact them will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
14. The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which competition you would like the winner’s details for, to Time Out Digital Limited, 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London or by email to email@example.com by July 22 2016.
15. Time Out’s selection of the winner is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
17. Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
18. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out and the Prize Provider reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value.
19. Time Out accepts no responsibility if the Prize Provider refuses to issue the prize.
20. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out and/or the Prize Provider and which prevents Time Out and/or the Prize Provider from complying with the Rules, neither Time Out or the Prize Provider will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Time Out reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
21. This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
23. The Competition promoter is Time Out Digital Limited of 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London and all references to Time Out shall mean Time Out Digital Limited. Time Out shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.
SPECIFIC PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The winner will receive 1 of 4 pairs of premium tickets to a screening of their choice from The Luna Cinema 2016 Season. Each winner also receives one £75 food and beverage voucher only, to be used on site at a Luna Cinema screening with selected vendors. Voucher is only valid on the day the winner attends their screening. Any remaining credit is not transferable
2. Winner also receives a 1-night stay at a DoubleTree by Hilton hotel of their choice, the hotel stay is subject to availability and Double Tree by Hilton cannot guarantee availability at peak times. Type of hotel room cannot be guaranteed. Hotel stay does not include breakfast and other items consumed during your stay will be chargeable. Hotel stay must be used by the 31st of October 2016
3. Prize is subject to availability and cannot be transferred once booked,
4. No cash alternative will be offered. Full dates and times are to be found at www.thelunacinema.com.
5. Over 18’s Only.
6. Tickets are to be collected at the box office with no cash alternative will be offered for any element of the prize.
7. Tickets are subject to availability and cannot be resold or transferred to another performance.
8. Luna Cinema tickets and hotel stay can be used separately.